FS- BIG 7600gt 256mb ddr3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingemini312

Broken In
Guys i would like to sell my BIG 7600 GT for the price of rupees PRICE DROP rupees 5500 only.......

reason for sale: buying 8800gts 320mb

the card is fully under 2.10 months warranty as its been used only for 2 months

NO LOWBALLING PLEASE

its normal temp is 40 degree and when overtortured i saw max of 54 degree

its never been overclocked or anythin like that... but volt modding does work for this model as i have seen in many forums.

well i was looking for the link of the site but the site seems to be under construction.

here`s the review written 11 months back

*www.techtree.com/India/Reviews/BIG_GeForce_7600GT_PCI-E_256_MB/551-74466-537.html

GPU GeForce 7600 GT
Graphics Bus PCI Express
Memory size 256MB DDR3
GPU/Memory clock 590/800MHz
Memory data rate 1500MHz
Memory Interface 128-bit
Memory bandwidth( GB/sec.) 22.4
Fill Rate(billion texels/sec) 6.7
Vertices/sec (million) 700
Pixels per clock (peak) 12
RAMDACs (MHz) 400
Dual link DVI-I/ Single link DVI-I
Multi-Display Yes
DVI-to-VGA Adaptor x 1

Last edited:

htnakirs

Journeyman
Where are you located?
What would " overtortured " mean?
Since new 7600GT is available for same price, consider reducing asking price.

OP
D

dingemini312

Broken In
@htnakaris..................
sorry i was not aware about the current market price.... when cheked by me its available in market for a bit higher than that.... so will sell it for 6k... that the max i can lower...]

n overtortured matlab.... tested on full load... while gamin n all

i am located in mumbai....

htnakirs

Journeyman
dingemini312 said:
@htnakaris..................
sorry i was not aware about the current market price.... when cheked by me its available in market for a bit higher than that.... so will sell it for 6k... that the max i can lower...]

The second hand PC component market is a buyer's market. At 6000, you need to realistically evaluate the options for a buyer. Would YOU buy a second hand card for Rs. 6000 from someone you do not know when a brand new version can be had for Rs 500 more from the authorised dealer?
Sticking to a high price for a second hand component is also bad for business, since the authorised dealers are constantly reducing prices on the brand new components. So, you need to think like a buyer while setting the price. My suggestion, set a low starting price and if there are more than one prospective buyers let them bid for it.

And, next time, when you buy a component, buy it for keeps or atleast till the warranty expires.

OP
D

dingemini312

Broken In
htnakirs said:
The second hand PC component market is a buyer's market. At 6000, you need to realistically evaluate the options for a buyer. Would YOU buy a second hand card for Rs. 6000 from someone you do not know when a brand new version can be had for Rs 500 more from the authorised dealer?
Sticking to a high price for a second hand component is also bad for business, since the authorised dealers are constantly reducing prices on the brand new components. So, you need to think like a buyer while setting the price. My suggestion, set a low starting price and if there are more than one prospective buyers let them bid for it.

And, next time, when you buy a component, buy it for keeps or atleast till the warranty expires.
dude.... did i ask for ur suggestion..............
and when u are not intrested in buyin then dont interfere in my thread............... just get the hell out of here !
its just 2 months old.. and there are many ppl who would even like to save that 500 to buy somethin useful for the warranty of 2.10 months...

so plz keep ur suggestions with urself

Last edited:

gannu_rox

In the zone
dingemini312 said:
and when u are f--kin not intrested in buyin then fu---in dont interfere in my thread............... just get the f--k out of here !
its just 2 months old.. and there are many ppl who would even like to save that 500 to buy somethin useful for the warranty of 2.10 months...

so shud ur bloody fcu--kin mouth and fu off

Buddy 'dingemini312',

U're not supp to viol8 the ground rules of the forum by abusin ppl using words like dat.... We very well know u need to get ur product sold and htnakirs jus said a suggestion n meant no harm either....

U're crossin the limits n 'ye be warned!!!'

So no abusive lang in dis forum k... U're a part of it so maintain it neat n clean promote good forumin... :D

Cheers...
Ganesh
PS: I'm no mod but I've every rite to report dis to the mod n chuck u outta dis place... Dun do sat again!!!!

kkndka said:
wise words on this forum........

Buddy kkndka(or wateve it is...)

Yeah we know u've very learnt all those 'wise' words @ home n school, so u needn spill the same ove here....

Read d rules first:

* Replies:
Monosyllabic replies and replies such as "I agree," "Yes," "Cool," etc. will not be tolerated and can be deleted without notice at the discretion of the moderators.

And no spammin supportin an individual...

Careful hereafta else banned!!!
Ganesh...

Last edited:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I rather would demand an immediate ban. Splurging out expletives should never be tolerated.The other member had offered a good and realist suggestion.
If he wasnt interested in taking the suggestion,least he could have done was ignore him.
Keep the forum clean.
I dont want to end up wasting my 3 years in the forum just to know its getting on this level

OP
D

dingemini312

Broken In
freshseasons said:
I rather would demand an immediate ban. Splurging out expletives should never be tolerated.The other member had offered a good and realist suggestion.
If he wasnt interested in taking the suggestion,least he could have done was ignore him.
Keep the forum clean.
I dont want to end up wasting my 3 years in the forum just to know its getting on this level

Boss i am here to sell something.... such suggestions mite mess my potential buyers... if i find the prices are too high or if the people find it they wont buy i t and ultimately i would lower it as per my satisfaction.

no need for someone to come and tell me the way to start a thread.

the product is mine and i am sellin it at the price which suits me. .. ppl not findin it good just wont buy it. there`s no force on anyone... but comments such as of HTNakaris messes up with potential buyers.

gannu_rox

In the zone
dingemini312 said:
Boss i am here to sell something.... such suggestions mite mess my potential buyers... if i find the prices are too high or if the people find it they wont buy i t and ultimately i would lower it as per my satisfaction.

no need for someone to come and tell me the way to start a thread.

the product is mine and i am sellin it at the price which suits me. .. ppl not findin it good just wont buy it. there`s no force on anyone... but comments such as of HTNakaris messes up with potential buyers.

Wateve it may be, u've no rite to use unparliamentary words in dis place...

U betr keep in control budd... U've done somethin wrong; so jus accept it!!!

Raabo'll deal with u l8r...

PS: Ur price's high watsoever... I put my 7900Gt fer 10k tat attracted a lot of buyers.... So tats upto u... to find potential buyers...

Cheers..

OP
D

dingemini312

Broken In
ohhk............... my bad and its my fault that i used foul words here !
but i wud still not prefer such interference from Htnakaris !

htnakirs

Journeyman
dingemini312 said:
and when u are f--kin not intrested in buyin then fu---in dont interfere in my thread............... just get the f--k out of here !

so shud ur bloody fcu--kin mouth and fu off

I seem to have touched a raw nerve (an expletive laden raw nerve at that).

Ofcourse, I am interested. Why else would I bother to type out a large message, instead of ignoring the post?
Probably, you haven't been ever involved in the process of NEGOTIATION. Well, you just saw a form of it. Labelling it as interference reveals your immaturity. If you were averse to a two way communication, you should not have posted your ad at a forum, rather at some classifieds site.
Your vitriolic response seems to reveal a lot of frustration, probably because or you do not want to admit that my suggestion carries more than a modicum of truth and applies perfectly in your case, or you fear your inability to sell the card at your price (and lay your hands on the new card).
From the responses your ad has received so far, I would safely conclude that I am the only prospective buyer. So, I suggest you reconsider my earlier suggestion, and repost a more realistic price. I could have voluntarily suggested a price, but that would be labelled as "lowballing".

vivekbabbudelhi

shadow hunter
now
come on guys stop making a fuss out of it

everyone here is free to express his opinion so control yr tempers

this is no private webspace

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
@ dingemini312
Thanks for editing out the post. Keep the forum clean and have great time on this forum
Also i would like to check in my 2 cents. See if it works for you dingemini312.
Try www.ebay.in
The reason is most of the people on this forum are well aware of the exact nature of the card and its market price.Ebay will offer you more customers.
I dont mean to say find the first scapegoat and cut it.But if there are more people willing to buy it may help.
See if it works. Best of luck selling it!
vivekbabbudelhi said:
now
come on guys stop making a fuss out of it

everyone here is free to express his opinion so control yr tempers

this is no private webspace
The very reason that this is no private place is indeed the reason to avoid such expletives. Anyways the matter is mostly sorted as dingemini312 has edited his post to something more reasonable.

OP
D

dingemini312

Broken In
price drop to rupees 5500 rupees ! not less than that please. the product is used only for 2 months and its never overclocked and hardly played with as no good games for pc are available now...

@htnakaris........ i never told that with the money i wud get from this card i wud use to buy for my next 8800gts. its just tat before i buy that i want to sell this off.... coz my cousins bday is approachin. 1st i had tot that i wud gift him the card but later foundout his pc is the AGP one.... so wud better gift him an IPOD.

and if u were intrested u cud had directly told me ur quote....
but seein such comments from ur side.. mite have affected someone who was willin to buy.

i accept my fault tat i played foul with u....
but i never tried to cheat any one... 1 st time i wasnt aware of the market price ... and later i tot i cant handle too much diffrence tats y i dint lower from 6 k...

but its totally my product and my will to sell it at a price i am confortable at.
so plz next time.. not in mine but anyones bazaar thread dont do this.

TC

OP
D

dingemini312

Broken In
PRICE DROPPED TO RUPEES 5500 only.............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bump

Last edited:
OP
D

dingemini312

Broken In
...................bump

sold to siddharth menon :D for the price of 5500 rupees only...
closin the thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom