FS: ATI Radeon X1800 GTO 256 bit graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sand man

Broken In
A Connect3D Radeon X1800 GTO for sale. Was bought from newegg in may 06 and hence no local warranty. im not even sure it has us warranty remaining. I have the original box and the accesories, cables and stuff. Will provide a week's testing warranty. As ever, more partial to a local sale tho i will ship if required. I can only ship around 14th or 15th march when my new graphics card arrives.

Technical specs can be found here
*www.hothardware.com/articles/ATI_Radeon_X1800_GTO/?page=1

Basically its a competitor to the 7600 gt tho it has a 256 bit memory interface compared to the GT's 128bit and outclasses it with AA and AF and also performs better in newer games(UT3, Bioshock,etc), approaching 7900 GT/GS territory at times. The X1800 series can also do HDR+AA which the 7 series cant. Heres a few reviews

*www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=2812&p=2

*www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=3128

One important thing to mention as i dont want to cheat anyone. As is well known the ATI X1800 series run hotter than the 7600 series, and this card is no exception. It was running normally for 1 year after which the temps started gettin higher. However I applied AS5 on it, and after that it runs fine and temps are well within limits. So before shpping i'll reapply AS5 and ship it to you :)

*img234.imageshack.us/img234/1170/gto9bb.th.jpg

Edit: Forgot to mention price. 2.8k+shipping

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom