Not open for further replies.

magnet

Youngling
Right now on 3600+ am2 system...so dont need this anymore

here is the chip details

ADA3800DAA5CD
CCBWE 0550SPMW
138699AL50439

For ppl not knowing its a dual core one and not available easily in market so i guess price is justifiable...

Mumbai buyers preferred .....

price:::4700/-

tiblu

Broken In
I m interested mail me tiblu4u@yahoo.co.in i live in thane
Hey how much u hav used it,
I m having currently 3200 on My A8NE
Hey can u arrange a board with it.
hey r u there or not.

Last edited:
OP
M

magnet

Youngling
to all people who quotes this insane price better get some knowledge before posting...

Its 939 socket peice..not an am2 ..now check google to know the difference..and if u still consider it insane better go in market with a paper stating 3800 amd processer...and with caps written 939 socket and tell how many of u are luky....

sorry mods for being harsh but ppl without having knowledge pass foolish comments which drives me insane

anyways piece sold for 4.4k to a guy from mumbai so please closed this thread

Last edited:

saurav29

Waiting for 3 Miracles...
magnet said:
to all people who quotes this insane price better get some knowledge before posting...

Its 939 socket peice..not an am2 ..now check google to know the difference..and if u still consider it insane better go in market with a paper stating 3800 amd processer...and with caps written 939 socket and tell how many of u are luky....

sorry mods for being harsh but ppl without having knowledge pass foolish comments which drives me insane

anyways piece sold for 4.4k to a guy from mumbai so please closed this thread

So true........... there.......;)

BTW in case you all wondering that guy who bought it for 4.4k was me ...:D

Pretty insane pricing :confused:

I guess i fine tooth combed the Lammy market enough to realize whats insane and whats not .....:rolleyes:

Peace
Raj

BTW mods can close the thread i guess.........

src2206

In the zone
I think it is not a dual core but a single core 64bit procy...provided the seller mentioned the correct model name. All dual core AMD processors have X2 preceding the number. So the dual core processor should be named as AMD Athlon X2 3600+.

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
Another hero here.... =src2206

First to saurav they are saying it insane because they think its an am2....they dont know for am2 u need a minimum investment of 8k(for mobo and 1gb ddr 2 ram) and u also know for how much that same stuff is being sold on TE

now src.....i try to be advisable than being harsh

Dude the 3600+ code doesnt go to any single core..and btw as topic says i m selling 3800+ not 3600+...
I m using 3600+ am2 setup i said...

And ya u right X2 do comes my mistake i thought all guy intelligent but 4got many are new comers as i was once..sorry to others too to whom i was harsh.....

i was selling

ADA3800DAA5CD

u should have google search first

btw 3800+ single core used dont pay more than 2.8k free advice...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom