magnet

Youngling
6600gt
Interface: PCI-express x16

Memory: 128MB GDDR3

Clocks: 525/1100 Mhz (Core/Mem) Stock.

Purchase Date: aug 2005

Warranty: Just over Two Years left.

Accesories Inluded: Tv-out cable, DVI-VGA adapter.all drivers cds and cables wll be provided......

Reason for sale: Upgrade(getting a 7800gt)
selling price:::6k (shipped)

if interested pm me...

note:::i have edited old prices on 26th aug 2006 at 11.50pm

Last edited:
OP
M

magnet

Youngling
bump...price reduced by 500 buks.......

6.7k(outside mumbai including shipping)
6.5k(in mumbai)

again repeating its a pci-e card....not agp version

Last edited:

go_gamez

In the zone
u kidding...u get a brand..new...for 6.3 k thts what the dealer told..me a xfx 6600gt.pci-e..for 6.3 k...

while agp is more expensive..as he told me..

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
ohh last heard pci-e was abt 8.2k..........ill update frm market price.......thanks for informing..........ill put a revise quotation after confirming......

Last edited:
OP
M

magnet

Youngling
anand dude....

7600gs has ddr2 memory whereas........6600gt has gddr3.......which is obviously better in it......except some high shader options and all still 6600gt beats 7600gs

check here and check the 3d mark 06 scores which proves it

*www.gpureview.com/show_cards.php?card1=387&card2=187

btw confirmed the new prices........6600gtcost ard is 7.2k for 128bit option..........256mb one cost 9.2k..........
btw gogamez...... can u giv me your dealer address so that i can reconfirm the prices

New price:::6k(shippied)

presntly i guess prices are ard 7.2k for new one.....
ill b providing the billwhich states i had purchased it about 9.2k......

Last edited:

go_gamez

In the zone
I Did Not Get The Price..from A Dealer...its From My Uncle..who Has Contacts From Dealers..and The Pricer He Told Me.was A Spcl Price Which Only He Gets..cauz...he Is A Very Old Customer Of The Dealer !!so Sorry For The Misunderstanding !!.....but Still 6k Is A Little ..high For The Card ....

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
hmm....thks again replying go_gamez...as i said i have got the price as 7.2k.........frm dealer........so i gave 6k........and also your uncle getting offer looks tempting...but doubtfull.........may b the card is 2nd hand bought too......becoz lot of ppl sell their cars to delaer to get rebate on new high end cards...with all the accessories in mint condition(ipersonally know pplselling 14k brand new card without using for 6-7k without using to get a 25+k card)...i bet he wont get a sealed pack even if he buys in 6.3k......

go_gamez

In the zone
magnet said:
hmm....thks again replying go_gamez...as i said i have got the price as 7.2k.........frm dealer........so i gave 6k........and also your uncle getting offer looks tempting...but doubtfull.........may b the card is 2nd hand bought too......becoz lot of ppl sell their cars to delaer to get rebate on new high end cards...with all the accessories in mint condition(ipersonally know pplselling 14k brand new card without using for 6-7k without using to get a 25+k card)...i bet he wont get a sealed pack even if he buys in 6.3k......

no..dude..he gives..me seal.packed..actly..mu uncle..as i told has his own..buisness..and takes lotta hardware from a single dealer..something..like 10-12 lacs..transactions monthly...so he gets ..that rate..when he buys in bulk...all the hardware he gives me is with warranty..and is seal packed..most of the time..but now he doesnt have a 6600gt...and
i need something..arnd 4k..max brand new/second hand from mumbai...if u have any advice..please give me !!

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
thats too less right this moment..........if market rates go more down than i may contact u.......

btw(obviously those rates u got is becoz of damn bulk transaction)......as i got 7.2k rate......and my product is still under 2 years warranty....
my present final prie for sale is 6k(shipped).........

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
sysfilez......and others......if uppl interested please quote theprice........i might think according to that......i toldbefore 4k too b damn less .....

u ppl quote price i might think abt it.....after all its ard 1.2k lower than market price............plus i almost sellingat 1/3rd lower than wht i invested that loss i too have to see........so i will obviosuly try to get a best deal for a working warranty stuff

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
1)7600GS and 7300GT GDDR3 are better than 6600GT despite whatever you may say. 3D Mark is not very accurate with real time benchmarking scores.

2)AFAIK A new 6600GT should cost around 5500 or so. So, your card should come for around 4500-5000 on the higher side if you offer 1.5-2yrs or mroe warranty.

@buyers,

his card is box overclocked or overclocked

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
5.5k?????do u have brains????????newcard is ard 7k.........or giv me the details of the dealer who selling for that price..brand new......ill buy one myself..............

and dude 7600gs is ddr2.........which radiates lot of heat...it doesnt stand in front of 6600gt.....

and also 7300 gddr3 is not widely available......only some comoany lik inno3d one sells that...u cant distingusih easily whether its ddr2 or gddr3.....

and dude its called factory overclocked not box overclocked

here goes my another thread to dump......

finally decided to postpone this sale........i have mentioned in my first post clearly that i bought this stuff on aug 2005 andhashow much warranty left still ppl post craps.......and state this stuffcost 5.5k without actuall market knowledge..also i said ill b giving the bill which mentions cost ard 8.9+taxes=9.4k.......and me getting insane pm to sell it for 3k-4k........

i better buy my new card next year...dx 10 compatible......rather than selling this stuff that cheap...when many knows this card is bfg oem...........

ill only sell this stuff no only if i get pms above 5.5k now.....its enough for me now..........thread closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom