FS:3 days old iPhone 3G 8GB(Airtel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Hii friends,

I purchased Apple iPhone 3G 8GB three days back from Airtel Relationship Center for Rs. 31000. Initially i was very pleased and satisfied by the phone. But now i feel it isn't for me as I feel kind of restricted with iTunes syncing and other things. I just feel that I m kind of separated from the rest of the world without radio and proper bluetooth:S. I don't want to be forced by do everything the apple way. Even now I say that it is a stunning phone, with the best display i ve ever seen on any gadget. The touch responses are just awesome. Anyways everyone knows abt iPhone so i needn't say much.

I rarely go out of my house coz u know its pretty hot here in Hyd, so the phone is not much used also. total usage time is something around 5 hrs. And since it is 3 days old it is perfectly new. I m ready to do a full money back if u find even a single scratch or any such thing on the phone:hap2: .

Also i have purchased two softwares from iStore that i m including midomi ultra for $1.99 and Air Sharing Pro for $4.99. midomi is used for identifying songs by letting the app to listen to song, its so powerful that u can even hum the song and it'll recognise it. Air Sharing is multi purpose document viewer, which can view anything from PDFs to pptx files. You can upload files on the go also.

Here are some pics:-
*img41.imageshack.us/img41/3383/25052009085.th.jpg
*img38.imageshack.us/img38/5664/25052009086.th.jpg
*img40.imageshack.us/img40/248/25052009087.th.jpg
*img29.imageshack.us/img29/4758/25052009088.th.jpg
*img35.imageshack.us/img35/5476/25052009093i.th.jpg
Note:- You can activate iPhone Data Plan, which includes free 500MB internet per month for an year.
Can PM u a photo of bill also on request.
After thinking and re-thinking I m offering to sell it at Rs. 27000/- including shipping.

OP
ionicsachin

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
New price -- Rs. 26000 including shipping

@jain_pranav
new one from airtel is still at Rs. 31,000, and this is Airtel locked from Airtel Relationship Center. Abt my price, i have used it for 3 days, so i guess i m ready to reduce 5000 for 3 days

@nvidia_xfx
you must be kidding right?

rosemolr

Journeyman
dude..used will be used only..even it is 3 days or 3 mins..people will see it as used phone.but in your point of view..you are right..and still you are ready to loose 5k for 3 days..great thing..but still i think it is hard to find a buyer with this price...good luck man

vriship

Right off the assembly line
^^ @ rosemolr pls do reply in the thread only if you are interested in buying the product.. dont irritate the seller.. he wants to sell it at this price, it is his choice..

OP
ionicsachin

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
dude..used will be used only..even it is 3 days or 3 mins..people will see it as used phone.but in your point of view..you are right..and still you are ready to loose 5k for 3 days..great thing..but still i think it is hard to find a buyer with this price...good luck man

Man somethings dont lose the value that fast....one of those things is iPhone....plus one gets an unlocked 8GB iPhone 3g without warranty for 22-23k...my phone is with warranty and one can activate the airtel free 500MB data plan for 12 months...

OP
ionicsachin

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
@SNUBBED
I m not ready at that dude.

My Price is 25k + shipping

The price that i ve put is after thinking a lot. So dont try asking me to reduce it. Post only if u r interested at that price.

acewin

Point Blanc
well only for people who are interested in buying it, u really need to be a apple iPhone fanboy for doing that SE C905 and Samsung Pixon nokia N85, these are all gr8 phones and priced less than iPhone, its too bad sachin bought iPhone and wants to sell it now. u should have bought iTouch instead and u wud have been more happier.

OP
ionicsachin

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
no man, i dont think i wud have been happier with iTouch either....i hate restrictions, and its all abt restrictions in iPhone and iTouch....the only thing i liked is interface...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom