FS : 1 month old XFX 8600GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

regenade

Broken In
As the thread title suggests, an XFX 8600GT is for sale.

The card is only 1 month old, & is in pristine condition, comes with bill, box and all other accesorries in un-opened condition.

Reason for sale : Upgrading to 8800GTS

Warranty-- Local 3 yrs frm Rashi

Price --- 7k shipped anywhere in India
6.7k (local cash pick up)

assasin

Banned
now if anyone cud confirm if i can setup SLI on a crossfire mobo,then i may think of buying this card.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
regenade said:
As the thread title suggests, an XFX 8600GT is for sale.

The card is only 1 month old, & is in pristine condition, comes with bill, box and all other accesorries in un-opened condition.

Reason for sale : Upgrading to 8800GTS

Warranty-- Local 3 yrs frm Rashi

Price --- 7k shipped anywhere in India
6.7k (local cash pick up)

Is the card used or that i also unopned..as ur post is not clrea if only accessories are unopened or both :D....???

Will this card work on MSI RS480 mobo :confused:

Dude, whether it's 1 month or 10 months, the stuff is still second hand, and no one would consider buying a second hand card when you can get the new one with just Rs 100~200 extra, so bring down your price.

I'll take it for 5.6K.

src2206

In the zone
Is it DX10 compatible and PCIe 16x card? Sorry really hard pressed with time so can not check web for tech details. Also let me know what comes bundled with it and other tech details.

BTW, please consider bringing your price down.

Thank you.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
8600GT does not have anti aliasing...what a downer...i was soo much impressed abt this 8600 GT for my buy....ne way...need to find other budget buy dx10

Phalanx

Broken In
aks_win said:
8600GT does not have anti aliasing...what a downer...i was soo much impressed abt this 8600 GT for my buy....ne way...need to find other budget buy dx10

Jus to get the facts straight--8600GT does support AA... But it doesnt support HDR and AA at the same time... So while playing u need to choose between the two...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom