From where can I purchase Razer Sabertooth controller ?

shubham_2206

Right off the assembly line
The only website which is selling it in India seems to be Amazon. There were one or two more websites but it is Out of Stock currently. Is there any Indian website from where I can purchase it ?

Or any shop in Bangalore or Chennai ?

Thanks for you help!

Gadget Guru | Singapore | online sale | Laptops | Tabs | Digital Cameras | LCD, Plasma, LED TV | Music Systems | Accessories cheap sale.

dont buy from this site ......i had a tough time

i put up the link as in desperation you might buy and be a victim

OP
S

shubham_2206

Gadget Guru | Singapore | online sale | Laptops | Tabs | Digital Cameras | LCD, Plasma, LED TV | Music Systems | Accessories cheap sale.

dont buy from this site ......i had a tough time

i put up the link as in desperation you might buy and be a victim

Thanks I was checking this website regularly for the stock. I won't buy from it. Can you tell me what problems did you encounter with them ?

OP
S

shubham_2206

Razer sabertooth gaming controller for xbox 360 - Golchha Computers
check whether its in stock or not.

I spoke with them over telephone. They don't seem to be genuine. They told me that its available and that I should make the payment in their bank account. But actually they had Razer Onza in stock and not Razer Sabertooth, as I later found out after some more questioning.

tarunbhatia

New to this forum
The only website which is selling it in India seems to be Amazon. There were one or two more websites but it is Out of Stock currently. Is there any Indian website from where I can purchase it ?

Or any shop in Bangalore or Chennai ?

Thanks for you help!

Hi shubham i got this controller from martnext.com
Ordered on COD basis got delivery in 3 days well packed and vat bill
try them atleast i had a good experience with these guys
flipkart and all were selling it at 7k whereas they were selling it at 6.5k saved 500 and got it on time try this

www.martnext.com | 523: Origin is unreachable

OP
S

shubham_2206

Hi shubham i got this controller from martnext.com
Ordered on COD basis got delivery in 3 days well packed and vat bill
try them atleast i had a good experience with these guys
flipkart and all were selling it at 7k whereas they were selling it at 6.5k saved 500 and got it on time try this

www.martnext.com | 523: Origin is unreachable

Hi, thanks for your reply. I purchased it from TheITDepot (Chennai) last year. I'm actually planning to sell it now.

Top Bottom