Friends Rig - 85k

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
ASUS ROG Vulcan ANC Pro or Corsair Vengeance 1500 ...look no further. The Asus is compared to a AKG 701 !!! Can you imagine that??? If that is true its a very big compliment,very very big. I owned a 701 around 2008/09 and I know how good they are with acoustic and vocal pieces,the midrange and detail retrieval. Now the AKG costs over Rs 20K in India while the Asus is Rs 5.5K thats what got me so excited!!! Now I have to hear them (Asus) come hell or high waters!!!

u really want to hear one dat badly?

OP
Mainak23

Mainak23

Journeyman
ok thanks mate....
Yes but if you have someone over it can be a bit awkward so just get a pair of speakers <1k

Should i choose 22" monitor with 1080p resolution or a 24" monitor with 1080p resolution for watching movies and gaming purposes? which will suit better??

Cilus

laborare est orare
There is an AOC IPS Display available around 8.4K, AOC i2251Fwe.
Now quality wise the BenQ and the Dell model are more or less same but the BenQ offers more features. It comes with all the three input option, VGA, DVI-D and HDMI and also inbuilt speakers whereas the Dell one lacks the HDMI input and speaker. Dell one also 400 bucks cheaper. So, my vote is for the BenQ one.
Regarding size, better pick a better quality 22" display than a lower quality 24" display. At your budget, you will only get 23" or 24" TN panel based Monitors which offer inferior picture quality and viewing angle than their IPS and VA panel based counterparts.

OP
Mainak23

Mainak23

Journeyman
thanks mate...how is asus crosshair v formula z? its good for overclocking? or sabertooth 990FX is better? for how much you got your sabertooth?

There is an AOC IPS Display available around 8.4K, AOC i2251Fwe.
Now quality wise the BenQ and the Dell model are more or less same but the BenQ offers more features. It comes with all the three input option, VGA, DVI-D and HDMI and also inbuilt speakers whereas the Dell one lacks the HDMI input and speaker. Dell one also 400 bucks cheaper. So, my vote is for the BenQ one.
Regarding size, better pick a better quality 22" display than a lower quality 24" display. At your budget, you will only get 23" or 24" TN panel based Monitors which offer inferior picture quality and viewing angle than their IPS and VA panel based counterparts.

hitman4

In the zone
thanks mate...how is asus crosshair v formula z? its good for overclocking? or sabertooth 990FX is better? for how much you got your sabertooth?

crosshair v formula z is amazing........
i think with it fx8350 has been overclocked to 8ghz

Top Bottom