Freeware wishlist....

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I started this thread.. who wants to know whether there is any freeware that suffice one's need.

My Wish List...

1. Comprehensive RAR,ZIP and other Archive repair program...(In my computer, WinRAR only repairs some files)

2. Data Recovery Tool

3. DVD player with maximum tweakability. I find Cyberlink delivering most colorful images and Compatibility with DTS and Dolby and include 30FPS video playback for every DVD disk.

that's it for now..

Last edited:
My Wish list:-
1)A compressor program that has the sfx installer creation capability like WinRar, and has compressing power like 7-Zip

2)An non-adulterated version of GTA SA in which all the violence stuff and adult stuff is removed and can be played by a 4 yr old kid.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Come on guys. Don't go off the topic. This is the first thread in this section, so try to make this a success.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
2. Data Recovery Tool

The best data recovery tools are actually "Free Softwares".
dd_rescue, TestDisk & Photorec are the ones I use.

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

powerful compressor GB's to MB's
like KGB but with speed

That is not possible. GBs to MBs (if you mean 1GB to 900MB :D or a file with nothing at all i.e. just spaces or just single repeated character are doable). The files I have seen KGB compressed magically (the office 2007 in 1MB and others) were actually corrupted (i.e. did not contain the actual data).

Even 7-zip can compress great if modes are used wisely.

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

3. DVD player with maximum tweakability. I find Cyberlink delivering most colorful images and Compatibility with DTS and Dolby and include 30FPS video playback for every DVD disk.

I don't know much about DVDs, but have you tried SMPlayer?

Last edited:
OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ Tried SMplayer.. but the DI Cyberlink PowerDVD applies is not attainable. And not to mention.. It will not play a normal 24fps dvd @ 30fps.

Krow

Crowman
My Wish list:-
1)A compressor program that has the sfx installer creation capability like WinRar, and has compressing power like 7-Zip
Does 7zip not create good SFX archives?
2)An non-adulterated version of GTA SA in which all the violence stuff and adult stuff is removed and can be played by a 4 yr old kid.
ROFL! Try pacman. :D

^ Tried SMplayer.. but the DI Cyberlink PowerDVD applies is not attainable. And not to mention.. It will not play a normal 24fps dvd @ 30fps.
Tried KM Player?

edvin_158709

Burning Desire
DIGIT ARCHIVE v.2010:cool: sounds funny yah:!::!: bcoz it looks really plane-jane and i expect from developers some more options,user interface and auto updater from digit website itself :grin:

Top Bottom