freedom fighters errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shashank_digitreader

hey, whenever i start playing freedom fighters game, it runs fine for some 6 or 7 minutes and after some time , some sounds like gun firing, commands, foot steps get disabled. after i close the game the whole graphics go wrong (screen resolution appears as -1 or 1 and disabled and color bit appears as 4-bit and is disabled and the other games dont work. This does not happed when im playing other games like prince of persia worrior within, underground2, aoe3, doom3 etc. i tried reinstalling the graphics driver and it work, but the same repeats again when i atart freedom fighters. Is there any permanent solution for this problem?

OP
S

shashank_digitreader

the game used to work fine with my onboard graphics acclerator, but i get this problem after i installed Geforce4MX4000 128 MB card

Stalker

Padawan
manually edit the game config file using notepad. its in the main Freedom Fighter Folder. Set the resolution to 800 x 600 & bitdepth to 32. Save the file as read-only. Should help.......

The game worked flawlessly on my older MX 4000 64 mb. Have u installed ur drivers properly??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom