Free webhosting for 1 year! 1GB +domain!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

life31

Journeyman
There is an into offer going on from one in which you get 1GB free hosting for a year with Unlimited bandwidth and unlimited email account.

If any one is intrested in any hosting then you can check it out at

www.goashost.com

I have made a redirect from my site. Check it out if intrested. Isant a bad deal using the hosting for an year and then if it isant worth we can always Quit :D:D

Update:
Its free domain and hosting promotion for India for the 1000mb package where you will get your webspace and domain hosted for free on your first year. However, you are still required to pay a setup fee of 13.8 USD which you can pay online Via credit card ( VISA or Mastercard )

They do not accept paypal?

UPDATE : From some reliable sources ie members of this forum we have learnt that this the hosting isant reliable so better not risk. :D

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
@Cool G5

The offer and company all seems good, but the guy's link is a referral one ? Or it is something like clicking ads internally ? Sorry if I am wrong, but when I click his link, it goes to more than one site (with long url and parameters) and finally reach *www.one.com/en_US/ Was just wondering why so many links to reach the final site.

On a second look

The offer ad looks lil misleading

We have to pay USD 13.50 for setup. So It is like buy a domain for $13.50, get 1 GB space free and NOT like domain+space free. (Of course a good deal if they are reliable)

Last edited:
OP
life31

life31

Journeyman
@Cool G5

The offer and company all seems good, but the guy's link is a referral one ? Or it is something like clicking ads internally ? Sorry if I am wrong, but when I click his link, it goes to more than one site (with long url and parameters) and finally reach *www.one.com/en_US/ Was just wondering why so many links to reach the final site.

Hey dude.. Lol it will show a long url cos i have made a redirect using PHP header as i have said in my tread above.

A publicity stunt :D :D
Making people to see my site www.goashost.com aswell cos its also having host in between :D

lOL check my home page it also shows an attractive headline. :D :D

din

Tribal Boy
Hey dude.. Lol it will show a long url cos i have made a redirect using PHP header as i have said in my tread above.

A publicity stunt :D :D
Making people to see my site www.goashost.com aswell cos its also having host in between :D

lOL check my home page it also shows an attractive headline. :D :D

I can understand the redirect, publicity stunt etc, but I still can't figure out this.

When the link is clicked, it goes to three sites

tkqlhce.com

emjcd.com

Commission Junction etc.

Would you please explain ?

OP
life31

life31

Journeyman
LOL! They ask for setup fee which is more that $13 :D

Lol is it??? Will check out ASAP. I ahvent signed up yet cos still searching for a good domain name to register :D

$13 somewhat around rs500 then also isant a bad deal cos a domain and 1gb hosting with unlimited transfer is very good enough.

Did any one actually sign up till now. Or has any one used their service before???

How is it? Is it worth for 500/- per year :D

I can understand the redirect, publicity stunt etc, but I still can't figure out this.

When the link is clicked, it goes to three sites
Would you please explain ?

Dude..... The linking url is a affiliate url from CJ. Thats why it shows that way.

Last edited:
OP
life31

life31

Journeyman
Sure.

I just now spoke to their support team and i have updated the tread accordingly.

Renewal is for normal rates. Service is good enough .
So finally its like you need to pay for account setup and that to via CC. No paypal

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
I've seen this one before. Here's my honest opinion.

This is not a dedicated server account that is being provided for any host to charge setup fees on. Setting up a normal account doesn't cost a penny.

Here they have advertised it to be free, but yeah, you have to end up paying $14 as so called "setup fees" when it doesn't cost anything to set it up. So in short, they are just advertising it as free to catch customers and then showing the actual price of the package which is Rs575/-

Anyone with a bit of sense can make it out that it is just a marketing stunt and not free. They aren't giving it to you for free. You have to pay! ;)

Secondly, considering they don't have cPanel and have their own custom panel, the pricing is outrageous as you can get better cPanel plans at lower prices and even more cheaper custom panel plans. As mentioned earlier, to me, honestly it's just a marketing trap and I wouldn't certainly fall for it.

And finally, I don't trust any hosting company who does not provide their address or telephone number on their website no matter how big or good a company they are. It simply is a sign of, no matter what happens 'we don't want you to contact us'.

Last edited:
OP
life31

life31

Journeyman
Ok guys since it isant reliable better I stop promoting them :D :D :D

And those two guys above me I always trust their openions to be true. I have been buying Hosting from Cyrus so he would be knowing better cos he is already into that business.

And Rohan he's been helping around in all possible querries and trouble.

Thanks guys. Better even I dont go for it :D

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Guys, no matter how bad a host is, just giving one words like this without any credible reason is pointless. Please check my post and write something on similar lines rather than saying not reliable or it sucks for no reason.;)

Blatant hidden charges shows that they will have a habit to put hidden charges. I have seen their advertisement on the homepage of Yahoo.com. So I guess their financial needs are will be huge. Moreover, they are also offering Google Adwords coupons, which will again put some financial stress.

Its like too good to be true. Better not risk it.

Deep

Version 2.0
The hosting is from one.com as far as i know, and one.com is powered by HP (all their server), so they might be good as HP is very well known company. But I would not recommend this for serious hosting.

Just my 2 cents,
Deep

ahref

In the zone
Their only payment option is credit card, probably they will renew your account next year with full rates, automatically charging your card, unless you explicitly cancel their service. Just my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom