Free softwares

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi guys,

I want to delete files folders(including on external hardisk) and everything safely. Which is best free software for the purpose?
I want to zip and unzip files. The software should support maximum capacity of files,folder,.etc. Which is best and free?

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi guys,

I want to delete files folders(including on external hardisk) and everything safely. Which is best free software for the purpose?
I want to zip and unzip files. The software should support maximum capacity of files,folder,.etc. Which is best and free?

For answer to your first question, check this-
Leave No Trace: How to Completely Erase Your Hard Drives, SSDs and Thumb Drive
*products.wdc.com/support/redirect....geBase/answer.aspx?ID=1211&utm_term=Lincon_WD

For the second one, winrar should do the job.

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
for answer to your first question, check this-
leave no trace: How to completely erase your hard drives, ssds and thumb drive
*products.wdc.com/support/redirect....gebase/answer.aspx?id=1211&utm_term=lincon_wd

for the second one, winrar should do the job.

winar is not free one.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Hi guys,

use winrar.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
winar is not free one.

Winrar has a 40 day trial period. Even if you don't purchase it after 40 days nothing will happen except a pop up message. I think RAR labs rely on people's honesty in this "kalyug"

The "free" options are 7zip and KGB archiver.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi guys,

for Archive use 7zip and it supports many formats even rar files and is Free

for deleting files/folders securely use File Shredder

Top Bottom