Free Office 2007 Professional & Windows Vista DVDs from Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

manas

Wandering in the zone ...
Here's a golden opportunity to grab fully licensed DVDs of Microsoft Office Professional 2007 and Windows Vista Ultimate for free. The free offer comes straight from Microsoft, absolutely no strings attached.

Microsoft is giving away free full licensed copies of Windows Vista and Office 2007 Professional as part of their Power Together campaign. The participants must be over 18 years of age and legal US residents.

All you have to do is register at the Microsoft Power Together campaign website and participate in at least three qualifying web casts and/or virtual lab sessions within 30 days of registration.

That's it. The free copy of Windows Vista Business or Office 2007 pro will be at your doorstep in the next few weeks. The free software giveaway offer will expire on February 28, 2007 and there's a limit of one gift per person. Hurry up.

PowerTogether.com

Source : Digital Inspiration

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
hey vishal , so is there any workaround that we indians can also get it???? and what about meraoffice.com , has they announced some gifts yet.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
No workaround coz they need the address, phone no, etc. U can ask a US resident, if u know ;)

Regarding to meraoffice.com, just try to be active there as much as u can, coz its 100% confirmed that they'll start many contests soon and also send Office 2007 DVD (its not confirmed yet that whether it'll be RTM or BETA? But most probabily it'll be BETA, I think ;) )

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
knight17 said:
I won't have some benefits from a legal copy.Just get a pirated copy
Such statement promote piracy.But we sud atleast nt spread piracy.I suggest to go for grnuine copy...or if u dont want to pay than go for free software.
If microsoft is asking for money instead of their hard work,than wht is wrong in that.They have worked for about 5 yr for the development of vista,n nw they want to earn from it.Thats all.

But personally I will also suggest microsoft to reduce the price so that more person can afford to go for genuine copy.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
What's the use of posting this news here with a title like "Free Office 2007 Professional & Windows Vista DVDs from Microsoft " when its not available for India . Time waste.

drsethi

Journeyman
How can Microsoft provide 300,305,701 copies free :D :D :D
( population of US. You can minus the number of persons below 18, even then number will be very high)

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah, and every single person aged above eighteen will apply for the program and clear the requirements. I surely see why it might be difficult for Microsoft!
:sarcasm intended:

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
Misleading post in a Indian forum...especially when the news is only useful for Americans.

Binay 007

fff..fire fire...
hey again again those American r coming in our ways.

only this r Americans in between us and the vista

delivi

Broken In
always the big software gaint looks at the US customers but not the Indians or any other people.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom