Free nokia 3660 and 6600 stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
i need to know free sites to download free ringtones wallpapers animations music videos themes and softwares for the nokia 3660 and 6600 to my pc so that i can transfer them to my cell.and also will the 3650 softwares like ultra mp3 and camera fx work on the nokia 3660 does it make a diff if the cell versions are different?

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Dude take a look here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4008&highlight=mobile

Since the symbian OS version on 3660 and 3650 is different that is symbian V6 and V7 (aka v6.1 and v6.2) respetively there are differences in it. So the softwares u use with the 3650 might or might not work with 3660 even though symbian had promised backwards compatibilty.

shehan9999

Broken In
well mate most of the s/w for series 60 mobiles are shareware.....however there is this great file explorer app which is free and really good...it gives a sort of windows explorer look :)
its at....*www.gosymbian.com

for wallpaper try: *gallery.mobile9.com/

there are plenty of great s/w available for nokia 3660...but nearly all are shareware :(
however there are ways to get hold of the full versions :wink: :wink:

regards !

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
hey all thanks.shehan9999 you gosymbian website was not quite what i had in mind but still thanks and *gallery.mobile9.com/ isnt exactly a nokia 3660 site mate it has stuff for nokia 6600 except for the wallpapers and ringtones and blade runner ur phone vids site has lost its download links i suppose so cant download any vids but thanks for the rest.

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
It went pay-service i think. You have to donate sumthng to get in now. neways i dont use my fone for videos cuz it sucks battery. Although u can use a software like helix recorder to encode your vids if u want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom