Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

detj2004

Broken In
allwyndlima said:
the one that i like the best is www.123greetings.com

Google for the sites and u'll get tons of em and this site is the first and top one that ya get :wink:
Well, 123greetings.com is OK, but some cards take a lot of time 2 load and r really CPU & MEM hungry & that's too common too :wink:

swatkat

Technomancer
*www.regards.com/gc.cfm
*www.dgreetings.com/
*egreetings.indiatimes.com/egreet/index.jsp
*kamna.webdunia.com/index.jsp

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
detj2004 said:
Well, 123greetings.com is OK, but some cards take a lot of time 2 load and r really CPU & MEM hungry & that's too common too :wink:

yo dude depends on what kinda connection u have ok.....on my ISDN 64kbps line the cards just load normally and have never given me any hitches as such....plus the flash files do take some time to load depending onn how high is the amination of the card....but besides that the site is just excellent and the cards available there are one of the best....and as far as i know i have send all my e-cards through this site itself :wink:

OP
D

detj2004

Broken In
yo dude depends on what kinda connection u have ok.....on my ISDN 64kbps line the cards just load normally and have never given me any hitches as such....plus the flash files do take some time to load depending onn how high is the amination of the card....but besides that the site is just excellent and the cards available there are one of the best....and as far as i know i have send all my e-cards through this site itself :wink:

Well, no doubt bout dat 123 is the best. Besides its being free it has a huge collection to choose frm.

Saharika

In the zone
i think
www.santabanta.com some greeting are ok
and archies though makes good greeting some says they sell love.
and 123greeting, bluemountian.com are nice site.
even indiafm.com has some filmi greeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom