Status
Not open for further replies.

sourishzzz1234

Q6600 Underclocked
Hi am frm Kolkata and like most other states BSNL here also offers the Free GPRS service with restricted service for the prepaid customers...
Till now i have found the following sites to be accessible frm the free GPRS service...
1. wap.cellone.in //homepage:(:mad::D
2.mobile.rediff.com //rediff site.. free news, rediffmail,rediff:p:p:mad::p:eek: BOL,astrology,etc(pictures don't load)
3.wap.cheerindia.in //pictures, ringtones, etc.:p:p

Can anybody tell me what other sutes i can access???

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
WHAT!!!!! :eek: BSNL Offers Free GPRS :eek: :eek: I didnt know that , I think it was something like 200 bucks/month or something so i didnot activate it. I have a prepaid card . how can i activate it ?? And what restrictions will I have.

Pratik Roy

Juxcess sucks my balls
I am also using BSNL's free GPRS connection and I found these also:
1.wap.hungama.com //New films release and songs download
2.in.wap.yahoo.com //The messenger and e-mail option requires full net connection but the basic functionality will work.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
hey guys what's free gprs now ???
after activation (which is free of course) they charge 20 RS for 1 MB download
now what in here is free i am not gettin it ??

Pratik Roy

Juxcess sucks my balls
BSNL has two types of GPRS connection
1.one is a limited one in which there is no surfing cost but you will be charged if you download something like Wallpaper, Games....etc. It opens only the BSNL main site i.e wap.cellone.in and you can't surf any other web pages.:mad:
2.the other one charges you per Kb of usage i.e. 2 paise per 1 Kb. The more you open web pages the more it will cost you.:mad: :mad:

OP
sourishzzz1234

sourishzzz1234

Q6600 Underclocked
Pratik Roy said:
BSNL has two types of GPRS connection
1.one is a limited one in which there is no surfing cost but you will be charged if you download something like Wallpaper, Games....etc. It opens only the BSNL main site i.e wap.cellone.in and you can't surf any other web pages.:mad:
2.the other one charges you per Kb of usage i.e. 2 paise per 1 Kb. The more you open web pages the more it will cost you.:mad: :mad:
no there is a third one with limited access

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom