Free email Provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

valtea

In the zone
Hello Guys,
I have a website using e107 CMS which is based on PHP and Sql. Since i want to icrease the popularity of my web site i want to itroduce free email system to my website like rediff, yahoo etc. is there any CMS from which i can start the free email service. Since my website is a community website and it is run from my pocket without any funds from ay where and more over its not a business site free ones are prefered.
Thaking you all

OP
V

valtea

In the zone
Thanks alot. I signed up with bigmailbox
everyone.net declined my request as my site is in local language.
i-p.com is down (atleast their service)
I dont like zzn.net since i wont get my original domain

tuXian

In the zone
hey what does this mean could u translate for us :

Kolasib Web Portal ah i lo len avangin kan lawm a che, i in register ve ngei dawn nia. Mail account pawh kan pe thei tawh e.

tuxfan

Technomancer
tuxian said:
hey what does this mean could u translate for us :

Kolasib Web Portal ah i lo len avangin kan lawm a che, i in register ve ngei dawn nia. Mail account pawh kan pe thei tawh e.

Try Google translation. But there was some example of Google tranlation about Aishwrya's mom being nice and cool. It was translated to and fro spanish and results were seriously weird. :lol: So be careful

OP
V

valtea

In the zone
Its a mizo language
Kolasib Portal ah i lo len avangin in kan lom a che. = Welcome and thanks for visiting kolasib webportal
Mail account pawh kan pe thei e = We can give out mail accounts. (Through Cpanel)

We did this since i dont have other option. i have the space but no software :(

OP
V

valtea

In the zone
mail2web doesn't serve my purpose. i want to give my users the ability to create a new account and check emails etc

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
Ok dude.. if u have dont have space to give your users (for email) u can try one of the above said sites..

But if u can afford to provide space, then alternatively u can install some open-source email system scripts on your site.

OP
V

valtea

In the zone
any example of the cms to install. My hosting comes with cpanel, and i dont have shell access to it (the company says it can give on request provided its a good reason). Cpanel comes with squirelmail, horde, neomail. But what i actually wanted is a system in which ppl sign up and get a space automatically somethig like yahoo, hotmail etc.
Will be very glad if you can help

OP
V

valtea

In the zone
i need a email system from which users can signup/read/send/ emails.
I will provide the space. I think bigmailbox etc rejected my request because my site is not in english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom