free domain names

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
*www.freedomain.co.nr

It gives you a free yourname.co.nr

But you have to put a teeny-weeny logo somewhere on the index page alone.. :lol:

vwad

In the zone
Nobody provides free domain names and if somebody says so then there is definitely a catch. All of them just redirect you to your site.

I think domain registration is pretty cheap like 400-500 per year.

I will suggest you to go for paid one only.

The best & most reliable paid service offerer is Net4domains which costs around 500 per year.

tuXian

In the zone
I think that below Rs 200 is a limited period offer for a year or two and then the prices would be same as the other tld's.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
*domains.yahoo.com

book any domain for 250 bucks....

.net, .com, .org, .us extensions are available....

tuXian

In the zone
Yahoo! Domains $9.95 /year - goes their catch line.

That calculates something over Rs 400 so wheres the Rs 250 thingy.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
oh sorry i think they removed the offer... earlier they used to offer domains for $4.95... am sorry for not checking up again b4 providing the info....

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
well abt the $4.98/year hosting, Yahoo! sends out periodic emails offering domain names 4 just $4.98/year...if u get such an email, then u get the 50% discount off the normal $9.95/year....i still have the offer valid until june 30, 2005 so i can still avail the offer...don't worry andy :wink:

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
no...i think u did not get me...i would call it spam if i wasnt planning on getting a domain name :lol: it's just an advertizement...and a promotion at the same time of an offer...im not an existing customer...

A

anurag_online

Hey frnds .....

Edit: [Nemesis] Please refrain from advertizing. It is against the forum rules.

tuXian

In the zone
for that matter of fact Directi provides resellers the .info domains upto $ 1.2 per domain, but thats only for this year and the renewal will cost you the same as other tld's. Alas! this offer is not available for direct customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom