Free calling to US using internet

The Volstagg

Broken In
[MENTION=29208]ajayritik[/MENTION] thank you for your sweet bashing post!!. Please note that I am new to TDF. I posted what I knew.
By the way did you know what I was going through while I was typing this post? (Ahem... I had a doubt that's why I am asking )
A humble request to you.... Please don't stand as a pillar of discouragement to those who are new to TDF. Let them understand, grow and evolve. No one has become a full grown adult unless first becoming a baby.....

And thanks [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION]

ajayritik

Technomancer
[MENTION=29208]ajayritik[/MENTION] thank you for your sweet bashing post!!. Please note that I am new to TDF. I posted what I knew.
By the way did you know what I was going through while I was typing this post? (Ahem... I had a doubt that's why I am asking )
A humble request to you.... Please don't stand as a pillar of discouragement to those who are new to TDF. Let them understand, grow and evolve. No one has become a full grown adult unless first becoming a baby.....

And thanks [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION]

For one Volstagg there are 100 spammers out there. I can give you examples if you need.
In this case I maybe wrong. But based on past experience I passed my comments which in the hindsight could have been avoided by me.
Apologies.
If you want examples maybe I can create Collage from all the spam posts and send it to you if you insist.

I just wanted to say one thing, just because someone was rude doesn't necessarily require that some other person also retaliates.
An Eye for an Eye will never make for a better world.

Hope yourself and ManiDhillon realise since both of you are part of Mutual Admiration Soceity.
Thanks for not being rude like Mr Mani Dhillon.

The Volstagg

Broken In
You are welcome [MENTION=29208]ajayritik[/MENTION]. Anyways seniors are to be respected. But I will always remember whatever you said next time posting something...

DDIF

Custom User Title

An Eye for an Eye will never make for a better world.

Hope yourself and ManiDhillon realise since both of you are part of Mutual Admiration Soceity.
Thanks for not being rude like Mr Mani Dhillon.
Thats why I won't answer this.
See how you felt when I said something right and pointed out your mistake? Thats why I already said sorry and actually there was nothing rude in my post. Enjoy mate.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
:lol: OP has not replied for long and is inactive in forum since 21-04-2015 06:09

Sonusaini

Right off the assembly line
hlo friends....yes its true you can unlimited calling with these apps like hike,viber,whatsapp and etc......there are many options open for abroad calling......:)

Sonusaini

Right off the assembly line
yes u can unlimited talking with friends with this app like whats-app,viber,hike and etc....its good for abroad calling..:)