Free BitDefender Internet Security 2012 1 Year

Hsakarp_kahtap

CG Artist++
BitDefender Internet Security is a very effective and reliable security suite for windows.The Security Suite bundle is versatile and integrates not only defense against all types of malware's, but also spam filtering, firewall protection and parental controls .

Normally Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 Cost $49.95 1 Year/ 1 PC but you can get a change to get it for free now .

BitDefender German Site is running a promotional offer where they are offering a free license of BitDefender Internet Security 2011 to anyone.

How to get a License

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Sorry Link updated .

Thanx for updating...I hope it works...

Btw the new Bitdefender UI is just eye-candy :mrgreen:

Update: what is this I got an email...with -1 as Key....

@Hsakarp_kahtap: u shud have read the entire website...lots of people complaining about the same -1 as key....

its not working or its fake

Last edited:

saswat23

Human Spambot
Me too got -1 as the key.
Anyone tried BD IS 2012 with this key.
I hope the OP must have tried. Is it working?

clmlbx

Technomancer
I got blank mail from "Bitdefender promotion".. Anyone got this

my mistake I should have reed it .. use Gmail account. it says about blank mail problem in that website.

I believe they have stopped sending keys.. from last 2 days at least . I got same -1 key

Rajesh345

Youngling
not working for me2 ,

Gmail email :
Dear Bitdefender users

Your license key for the registration of BitDefender Internet Security 2011 is for 365 days:

We wish you a safe web fun with the version of BitDefender Internet Security 2011!
separator

Your BitDefender Team

Yahoo email : Blank Reply

Last edited:
OP
Hsakarp_kahtap

Hsakarp_kahtap

CG Artist++
@Zangetsu the promo is live again but you have to use a German, Austria or a Switzerland IP, conformed by the blogger.
PS . Proxy sites not working for me, somebody please check using any VPN software.

Thanx for updating...I hope it works...

Btw the new Bitdefender UI is just eye-candy :mrgreen:

Update: what is this I got an email...with -1 as Key....

@Hsakarp_kahtap: u shud have read the entire website...lots of people complaining about the same -1 as key....

its not working or its fake
Its not fake might be BitDefender stop sending the keys because it a OEM promo .

Zangetsu

@Zangetsu the promo is live again but you have to use a German, Austria or a Switzerland IP, conformed by the blogger.
PS . Proxy sites not working for me, somebody please check using any VPN software.

they never mentioned that while registering & this much of hassle of IP address is just crazy...:-|

Its not fake might be BitDefender stop sending the keys because it a OEM promo .

perhaps,bitdefender had limited no of OEM keys...which got emptied soon :))

clmlbx

Technomancer
ok guys got my key now hope it works.. Used VPn, same that was listed on that web "cyberghost"..

guys I check that key with Bitdefender Internet security 2012 and it is working perfectly

Zangetsu

ok guys got my key now hope it works.. Used VPn, same that was listed on that web "cyberghost"..

guys I check that key with Bitdefender Internet security 2012 and it is working perfectly

Thanx...

can u see the expiry date of the key?

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^ got to website (read article at least updates)linked in first Post.. then see just above second picture and you will have Two links.. try any one of it

NitrousNavneet

Racing 24X7
^^ got to website (read article at least updates)linked in first Post.. then see just above second picture and you will have Two links.. try any one of it

Cant... ..
both links are reaching to same page.
maybe i have to do some thing with it--
*img85.imageshack.us/img85/8871/capturemhr.jpg

*img845.imageshack.us/img845/4561/capturerwc.jpg

Rajesh345

Youngling
Cant... ..
both links are reaching to same page.
maybe i have to do some thing with it--
*img85.imageshack.us/img85/8871/capturemhr.jpg

*img845.imageshack.us/img845/4561/capturerwc.jpg