Fractoral Design cases

How much would fractal design define r4 case in indian market? Its a very good case, therefore I want to have it for my upcoming rig.

Other option that I would consider is Corsair 650D

pavluv

Broken In
Expect bit more than double the price since you will have to import, pay shipping and customs, maybe even octroi. Why not simply consider coolermaster trooper instead? or the corsair 800D? however corsair has lost a distributor recently, and on most counts it requires to be ordered unless you buy it from a well known store to sell such cases on a regular basis.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Expect bit more than double the price since you will have to import, pay shipping and customs, maybe even octroi. Why not simply consider coolermaster trooper instead? or the corsair 800D? however corsair has lost a distributor recently, and on most counts it requires to be ordered unless you buy it from a well known store to sell such cases on a regular basis.

Your best option is to buy Corsair 650D for 7500.

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
Corsair 750D is cheaper than 650D in corsair's website. Is it available in india yet? If yes, how much would it cost?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Corsair 750D is cheaper than 650D in corsair's website. Is it available in india yet? If yes, how much would it cost?

*www.theitdepot.com/details-Corsair+Obsidian+Series+750D+Full+Tower+ATX+Case_P19286.html

*www.theitdepot.com/product_quick_view.html?q=15574

*www.theitdepot.com/product_quick_view.html?q=18663

Top Bottom