Forget Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

boosters

In the zone
I forget my winrar password, how should i open my files. It is very secret files inside there please help me. :(

Saharika

In the zone
shirish_nagar said:
I think, THIS may help you!

Just Google for more tools.

dont try this
normally it brute force and it only very easy dictionary word password
and if hard it takes days to bruteforce and say ...no found buy things..

try to find password remover

xbonez

NP : Crysis
the only way i can think is of using a rar password cracker. those available on the net all operate using the brute force method. this method on an average pc can take even months or years to crack

Saharika

In the zone
xbonez said:
the only way i can think is of using a rar password cracker. those available on the net all operate using the brute force method. this method on an average pc can take even months or years to crack

that is excatly what i have been saying...
howmuch they say they have made progress in this IT arena but the fact is that people have not been able to invent even a single..word..excel..rar password remover/retriever...
the tools found in net are for baby password ..may be 2-4 words like test,ha...who would keep that kind of pass...

if u forget ..another timepass begins...

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
^^ nah dude !!

They ALL are NOT baby tools ! Only thing is that you have to search for a good (free) one. :D

xbonez

^^but only those that follow brute force attack gurantee cracking the password. and as i said, it coul dtake months on an avg pc

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
yeh.. only process of cracking password for SURE is Brute Force!

But if his password is upto 10 characters then he can get his password within a day.

xbonez

shirish_nagar said:
yeh.. only process of cracking password for SURE is Brute Force!

But if his password is upto 10 characters then he can get his password within a day.

if he doesn't remember how many chars were there as well as what char set he used, its practically unbreakable

if he remembers that there were exactly 10 letter, he'll get it soon. but if he remembers that it has upto 10 char., it'll take a loooooooooonng time

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
xbonez said:
if he doesn't remember how many chars were there as well as what char set he used, its practically unbreakable
Bro, let me tell you that NO PASSWORD is UNBREAKABLE !!!!
Only the thing matters is TIME REQUIRED !!
xbonez said:
if he remembers that there were exactly 10 letter, he'll get it soon. but if he remembers that it has upto 10 char., it'll take a loooooooooonng time
If he has a good configuration then I think, one day is enough for 10 characters. Isn't it ???:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom