Forget half life 2, forget doom 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

borg

In the zone
Finally blasted through Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of liberty on my PS2. It took about 18 hrs. Forget half life 2, forget doom 3. Those are simply over hyped games. All I can say is that- u simply have to play the Metal Gear Solid series.

There is nothing more for me to say or for u to hear. Metal Gear Solid 2 ( & the series as a whole ) is simply the best video game ever made, period.

quad master

In the zone
I am too a gr8 gr8 lover of the entire Metal Gear Solid Series.
There game strategy is so awesome i just try to get my hands
on which ever version they release

I also like Half Life 2 but not more than MGS Series i am addicted to it.

Sourabh

Laptoping
yea after playing hl2 and doom 3 , yes forget hl2 and dIII

man RESIDENT EVIL 4 and GTA SAN ANDREAS is gonna be awesome

especially reisdent evil 4

true man , RE4 will definately kick every games A$$

curvenger

Broken In
Whats the use of playing games, I complete only one game.. its an old one called Return to castle Wolfenstein... but now my fav game is Tux Racer :)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
All the games that you mentioned belong to different genres. Comparing them wont be easy, let alone declare one superior to another.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
I think that you are over excited coz you havew just finished the game...

Let your excitation calm down and then you'll realise that
nothing beats HL2 and Doom III

OP
B

borg

In the zone
Yeah, it depends on tastes of individual people. Some may like A while some may prefer B, but a good thing is a good thing. And anyone who has played the cracker from the Hideo Kojima stable will tell u the same thing.

MGS will totally blow u away

Anyone seen MGS 3: Snake Eater in the market?

@quadmaster. Did u play the second one man?. Remember the scene when EE gets killed & the scene of Hal with her parrot???. Man that scene was full of emotions & totally blew me away completely. Only Kojima can do that.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
yes Sourabh, RE4 is an awesome, mindblowing game...too bad it's a gamecube exclusive 4 another 10 months....

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
well it is a gamecube exclusive 4 a year....so the PS2 version will come earliest by december....it's a gr8 game...i hate the controls though....4 shooters (first person or third person) nothing beats the keyboard+mouse combo 4 me...

quad master

In the zone
@borg
I have MGS3:Snake Eater for PS2 its available in Mumbai.

Metal Gear is so unique that i havent seen a game like it.
only those who really have played will understand the importance of this game and what does it mean to MGS Fans like us.

Guys i dont mean that other games are not good

Metal gear is different , play it and you will not love any other game on the planet.

I too love Doom3 , HL2 , NFS:UG[Drag Mode] for PC

For PS2 its Metal Gear 2 , Metal Gear 3 And Burnout 3:Takedown

Burnout 3 Takedown is a must have game for all PS2 Gamers its one
hell of a car racing game all that car crashing and speed will make you
forget any car racing game.

I have played Resident Evil 3 Nemesis And waiting for RE4.

OP
B

borg

In the zone
U said it all quad master, MGS is a game like none other. I mean, the characters just stick with u. I haven't had the same feeling with any other game. Just take the name of Solid Snake & I am all pumped up & excited. I can recognize the characters instantly even if someone wakes me from sleep. I mean it doesn't happen very often with other games. I have played lots & lots of games. But MGS is one game I would rate differently, Infact I would rate it very differently.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
LOL, I could replace the name MGS and put Max payne there and voila! it would be talking about me!!!

Thats exactly what I felt like and still feel about Max Payne.

And I bet there would be many having such feeling for Halo or HL or Doom marine and a hell lot of mnay games.

supersaiyan

In the zone
burnout is truly awesome. i think that nfsu series is somewhat burnout on pc. ne ways mgs3 is great man. love resident evil too. one should also try silent hill 3 the room for getting the hell scared outta oneself.

CyCo

In the zone
u ppl forgot abt VICE CITY !!

dat waz the best game i ever played .... long playin time and infinite fun ...

juz waitin for San Andreas PC now ...

Az for Action , @@ NOTHIN @@ can beat CS ...

and well in other gamez ... POPSOT, MP and RTW werent 2 bad either ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom