Force Awakens!REJECTED CURSE!

P

Prashmith

:mrgreen:THE FORCE AWEKENS thats the official star wars 7 title and its Rubbish Completely Nonsense
Just like The New Director J.J abrams:facepalm:

after
a new hope
empire strikes back
revenge of the sith
return of jedi
phantom menace
attack of clones

The Force Awakens: 25 Alternative Names For Star Wars VII [Weird & Wonderful Web]
A few better titles then waking up cows and lightsabers

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I like the title.
only disappointment is that they kicked the episode number.

I don't agree to the whole flare thing, it wasn't so distracting, and JJ Abrams' Star Trek was the first Star Trek movie I actually felt like watching. Following the production, and pretty happy with the realistic old school, practical approach to special effects (instead of cgi) and the regular updates on how the film is coming along on social media. These things tend to be blown out of proportion by social media who have made it a habit of berating JJ Abrams and Star Wars, which to me seem like passed on tendencies from another generation of fans, and not original feelings at all.

A new hope
the phantom menace
the force awakens

the empire strikes back
attack of the clones
??

return of the jedi
revenge of the sith
??

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
I think the title fits ....

On JJ Abrams , he is one of the better directors of this generation . Star Trek was dead in the water , that reboot was perfect .

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed
It's not in the title card is what I meant
Actually, in the original/prequel movies too they will only show the star wars alone, followed by the episode name separately like this. .

*i.imgur.com/gLYMMmc.png

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Prequel trilogy, the episode is the title, the text is the sub title. This is the style used.
*i.imgur.com/LgaypWU.jpg

Title Card before the crawl
*i.imgur.com/U2EMzkr.jpg

The Verge calls "the Force Awakens" a sub title, but it's a sub title to "Star Wars", not "Episode VII"

Top Bottom