For the Strategic Game Lovers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satissh S

Youngling
Re: commandoes 1 n 2 rocked!!!!

anubhaw said:

ya d 1st 2 installments of commandoes wer fantastically soooooperb....
i cant say much bout d 3rd 1 cuz i havnt actually played it....but of wat i hav hurd, it is not as good as a 3rd sequel 4 such a cool game shud b....
U 'r Right anubhaw, but did they say anything abt the gameplay. It Rocks. There are a lot of possibilities now, and actually u can pick (steal) virtually anything u'r enemy has and use it! Isn't it nice.I have played Behind the Enemy Lines , Beyond the call of duty and destination Berlin. All the 3 are very good in their own right. Also don't Judge any game by just somebody's words. Experience it Yourself! :wink:

CyCo

In the zone
hey im back ..

a sorry to all the zoo tycoon fans ..
i really havent played much of the game .. i didnt really find it absorbin ..

rollercoaster tycoon 1 was awesome .. 2 was not at all good considerin they just put in more shops and rides .. its was more like an addon ..

but RCT3 was AWESOME .. from designin the coasters to creatin ur own fireworks .. its really really good ..
worth a buy ..

but it requires hours and hours of gameply so u better have time on ur hands .. say like in the holidays ...

*******BTW TO ALL THE AOE FANS************
goto
*www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/ageofempiresiii/preview_6125816.html

that is a small , but good preview of AOE and in the downloads section there are 4 sexy vids of aoe III battle scenes .... definitely worth a d/l .. they are approx 15MB each .. check them out !!

OP
S

sumitava_b

In the zone
Just read the review of AOEIII. The idea of "Home city" is interesting. The review really puts the foot on the pedal although it seems that the reviewer has written it after playing some initial stages only. Good enough! just cant wait for this game.......

OP
S

sumitava_b

In the zone
Re: Hey there are fans of RCT3

harsh singh said:
how can one forget Roller Coaster Tycoon with its rich details and maps

Only a single liner from Harsh who is seemed to njoyed the game :roll: :roll: This is a forum for strategic gamers. So please discuss the nuances of strategy games, not just one-line comment. That way we can know lot about games, no matter whether u have played it or not .........

Satissh S

Youngling
Just a gentle reminder!

Hey! What happened to u gamers? u think we've had enough of conquerors or Kings! Then lets discuss some other game may be RON or roller coaster tycoon or even AOM titans ,empire earth ,Rome total war ,C&C ,WarCraft 3etc., I don't want to see a great thread like this Going Dead.Please select a popular strategy game and lets discuss it here!

CyCo

In the zone
hey PPL !!!
rohanbee u cd read my post just 2 abv urs .. i just mentioned RCT3 there .. and didnt get any replies to that ...

satissh S ... i luv to discuss that and if u read thru the forum u will note some reallllllyy long posts frm me on some games .. AOE , CandC , Rome etc .. so u cd quote and reply to those ..

rohanbee

Padawan
Hey Cyco really sorry about that. Good to see another person playing RCT3. What stage or park are you building at the moment??

My favourite mode is the night time mode. Really rocking especially the one where you get to make a dracula cort of hallowean park.

My game seems to have hung after creating more roller-coasters so iam waiting for my friend to get a 6600gt card from the Us before i re-start this game. There are some issues with low memory especially in the graphics hungry night time mode and also if you have too many peeps in your park.
What say you??

g0rd0n

Right off the assembly line
So many types of strategy games ,

Anyone who has Stronghold 2 ?? , its a great game , need i say superb graphics and sound ,

and the the new World Of Warcraft ?,

rohanbee

Padawan
Ya i have played Stronghold 1, i think it was based on the map of england and you had to capture it from the forces of the Pig, wolf, snake and i more guy (can't remember),
If memory serves me right it was about these castles you had to protect/defend also once in a while you had to lay seige on them as well.
Used to play it for hours at end. A must for any war strategy medievieal game lover!!

OP
S

sumitava_b

In the zone
No reply from g0rd0n or Rohan about stronghold yet??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Guys, if you have raised any game in this thread we expect that u r intended to discuss it here. So please persist with it instead of mentioning a game and then just going for some hibernation :? :? for the sake of this great thread....

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Yes some are really gr8.
I love Age of Mythology nd its extensions also.
I think they R the best strategy games .

Charley

Just Do It
expertno.1 said:
AOE rules for itssimplicity and gaming !!!!

when AOE 3 will be available for demo downlaod ????

anyone knwos ?

Age of Empires III is scheduled to ship in the second half of 2005

akshar

Broken In
Has anyone played the game

CAPITLAISM II?

How did you perform in it?

DID you brought a original version or pirated one?

shaunak

Tux Fan
any sim series fan here?
best sim games:
Sim city4
sim coaster

i also like aoe and roller coaster tycoon series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom