For the Strategic Game Lovers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
S

sumitava_b

In the zone
Nice game......knew a lot about animals during game play :p

But those campaigns, I found them a bit easy to achieve. What do you say?

escape7

What? Where? How?
Yeah. i agree. I used to play that a few years ago. A bit easy, and a bit difficult too.
Time ka pata hi nahi chalta tha!

escape7

What? Where? How?
On C&C :
i've played Tiberian Sun from the above given list. That game was nice. I used laser fences to protect my base and a few sams & a little bit of infantry, 2 titans, and turrets etc. The rest made up my attack force. I also kept a few harvesters(4).
While playing with NOD i used the stealth tank to explore.
This was one of my first strategy games.

rohanbee

Padawan
Tiberian sun never got good reviews from anywhere. U'r the first. i guessit pailed in comparison to the other C& C versions..........Or did you just play that one?

escape7

What? Where? How?
rohanbee said:
Tiberian sun never got good reviews from anywhere. U'r the first. i guessit pailed in comparison to the other C& C versions..........Or did you just play that one?

I used to play this game 2-3 years back, i used to enjoy playing it.
I guess u r right, it pailed in comparison to other c&c. But this game is nice, u'll not get bored playing it, there r some challenging levels also.

CyCo

In the zone
hey ..

i played ra1 and it ws good ..

ra2 rocked !! it was much better than the first one .. and the mods for it were very good and made the game interestin enuff to play over and over ...

i din play yuris revenge but i did play generals and feel that it isnt in the same class as ra2 ..

CyCo

In the zone
hey ..

i played ra1 and it ws good ..

ra2 rocked !! it was much better than the first one .. and the mods for it were very good and made the game interestin enuff to play over and over ...

i din play yuris revenge but i did play generals and feel that it isnt in the same class as ra2 ..

are the tycoons and all included in this post ???

escape7

What? Where? How?
CyCo said:
Well as they require a li'l bit of thinking & planning, i think they can be discussed here.

what is ra1, ra2 etc....... :(

OP
S

sumitava_b

In the zone
CyCo said:

@Cyco, you are welcome if you wanna discuss tycoons here. They r one helluva strategy game indeed.....

Please come forward................ :)

CyCo

In the zone
yuck .. y wd u wanna control animals .. i have been playuin tycoons for ages now .. railroad tycoon was quite good .. but in the end i stuck to rollercoaster tycoon .. and it latest version rocks !! u can actually design custom fireworks and all .. its really really ccool ..
AND NOTHIN BEATS THE THRILL OF MAKIN UR OWN ROLLER COASTER !!!

OP
S

sumitava_b

In the zone
CyCo said:
yuck .. y wd u wanna control animals .. i have been playuin tycoons for ages now .. railroad tycoon was quite good .. but in the end i stuck to rollercoaster tycoon .. and it latest version rocks !! u can actually design custom fireworks and all .. its really really ccool ..
AND NOTHIN BEATS THE THRILL OF MAKIN UR OWN ROLLER COASTER !!!

@Cyco, Zoo tycoon is not controlling animal. If u have played it already u may know that u have to take a lot of headache to design the zoo plan, setting the shops and facility to entertain the visitors other than putting up suitable cages for animals. If u say making the cage suitable for animas is sort of controlling them, its really ur choice. No offence.....

However, I havnt played roller coaster :( . Can anyone tell me hows that game?

escape7

What? Where? How?
Roller Coaster tycoon is good,though i was never able to play it properly.

@CyCo : Zoo Tycoon is not only about contoling animals. :x ,looks like u never played this game before :) , or u didn't like it, :) or u were not able to run the zoos u made :)

pallavnawani

Broken In
sumitava_b said:
Putting up suitable cages for animals. If u say making the cage suitable for animas is sort of controlling them, its really ur choice. No offence.....

Making cages for animals? Where are the Animal Right Activists? This game should be banned!! ;)

OP
S

sumitava_b

In the zone
pallavnawani said:
sumitava_b said:
Putting up suitable cages for animals. If u say making the cage suitable for animas is sort of controlling them, its really ur choice. No offence.....

Making cages for animals? Where are the Animal Right Activists? This game should be banned!! ;)

Cool down, Pallav. Its my mistake. I didnt mean for cage actually, but making fences around the the place where a particular animal is residing. You know that is xtremely necessary to keep the visitors safe (otherwise human rights activists will come up to break the hell down!! :wink: )

So no need to call animal activists. Njoy the game.

OP
S

sumitava_b

In the zone
Oopppsss..we got little diverted. :oops: ..okay, lets get back to the point..... :) :)

Yet I havnt got any reply of my query about Roller Coaster even after it being so popular game? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom