For the Strategic Game Lovers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
CyCo said:
sujithtom said:
No there r no fun left Sumitava. But if any ppl haven't noticed this yet (I am taking abt ordinary game modes not Conquerers Campaign) no matter how big the enemy is they always come to attack us in twos and threes.They never come together and attack us. This makes the game as simple as child play and boring. But this is not the case in Conqurers Campaign. The bots r smater than othr modes and there is only 50% or less chance for u to win. This is why i like Conqurers Campaign

the thing abt conquerors is that u cant really play hardest coz its unfair .. they start out with 2000 of each resource whereas u have only 200 .. so its not really that they play better just that they can make stuff faster than u and u cant as its not possible .. so its fun if u want a really long game [like i played once 2 on5 hardest] but not so good for playin multiplayer ...

Well don't say u can't win. U can surely win but ur win % will fall from 50% to some 10%. U can still win if u plan ur strategy well.

And if you are about to fail....psst try cheats cough hem.

Wow i am making the 100ths post here. Yet this thread is not sticky

CyCo

In the zone
i didnt say u cant win and the %age shd b more than 10 ... its just that its not so much fun playin with comp as multiplayer

multiplayer ROCKS !!!

and only the loserz use cheats .. so lets remover that comment ................

escape7

What? Where? How?
seriously CyCo, multiplayer sure rocks, but most of us don't have that amount of time to spend. In singleplayer we can save and then continue sometime later. :)

CyCo

In the zone
ya ... i get u ..
but i was tryin to talk to the ppl who played AOE seriously like me in tourneys ...

CyCo

In the zone
what abt some other strategy games .. i think AOE III has taken the home city concept [read it at gamespy.com] from RON .. coz RON was the first game i feel which had the concept of developing successfully cavalry and all into tanks with introducin a new resource to b gathered ... otherwise empire earth 1 was there but 13 ages made it really painful to play ...

1 thing i think AOE III has really ripped off from RON is the final battle thing .. in RON in the last age there are 3 or 4 options available to decide the fate of the game and they require HUGE resources .. Same thing in the AOE III review ..

what do u ppl think ???

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys here goes the screenies of A.R.S.N.A.L Extended Power. The graphics may not be that good but the game rocks. This screenies were taken from World War (a World War II recreation)

*img159.echo.cx/img159/7893/screen010ay.th.jpg

When world goes on flame...

*img159.echo.cx/img159/5568/screen022lr.th.jpg

Peace at home... My HQ

[flAsh]

In the zone
escape7 said:
Why don't we discuss about one game only, that way we'll have a nice interactive session.

Everybody doesn't like same game sadly but this is tru :cry:
Everybody wants 2 share his/her interest

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
Both Flash and escape7 has a point. If we choose only one game it will be good (like wat happened to AOE a few posts back) but the same ppl will post abt it over and over again and other ppl may not reply since they may not like tht game much......

OP
S

sumitava_b

In the zone
No probs....we'll cover each and every strategy game present on the earth (Am I being little over-confident? :twisted: ) so that everybody will get turn to pour their inputs :D .....

To involve more viewers we can discuss simultaneously two games at a time, but not more than that. Otherwise it would be too difficult to watch this thread.....

rohanbee

Padawan
[flAsh said:
]Has anybody played Close Combat and Comand and Conquer series

Then lets discuss the Command & conquer series:- I only played C & C Red alert though. Any other fans of this version??

netcracker

Journeyman
I am A Big Fan C&C:Generals and Zero Hour.The Graphics are amazing and so is the Story....Btw Anybody Heard of the game called Earth 2150?

Satissh S

Youngling
escape7 said:
Guys, what do u think about the story of
warcraft-III, our hero joining the undead...
Heck! I Don't Consider Arthas a hero. Thrall , Grom and Jaina are the Real heroes along with the Druids in the night elves. Arthas kills his own father because he wants to fulfil his vengeance. He takes the cursed sword of Frostmourne and turns into a wretched creature. He releases all the evil and brings the Burning Legion back. He Kills his own friends such as Uther and Antonidas. He is also responsible for the death of Muradin. So can it be concluded Arthas Sucks :x

Satissh S

Youngling
By the way, What of Empire Earth ,Mythology and RON. Do you guys know that in the latest expansion of Ron, the Thrones and patriots they have added civs such as Indians Americans and Persians. We haven't discussed about Commandos III Destination Berlin. Surely, it's quite tough and requires a lot of planning, strategy and team co-ordination.

OP
S

sumitava_b

In the zone
C&C is a nice game with splendid game-play. Story is good too. But I hate those game videoes. Man, americans make other countries' statesmen look like a bunch of jokers!! :evil: Imagine some other country's game-devlopers make american president a big fool in a game, what american will do with that country next day? :twisted:

Other than that I really enjoyed the game. particularly in Yuri's revenge, those superpowers like iron curtain and all are really superb :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom