For Sale HTC Tytn 2 going cheap !

Status
Not open for further replies.

themadman

Hardcore Psycho !
I have almost a year old HTC Tytn II for sale. The market price for this is 30000 rs. I am giving it away for only 13000 shipped. Sorry for the pics they are from my webcam which is all I have at the moment. I feel very sad to be parting with this phone since it is very dear to me. Especially the gps which helps me get around Kolkata.

The condition is good and has screen protector on so no scratches on screen. There are minor discolorations on the body due to use as you can see. And the plastic covering the camera has a crack on it but it doesn't hinder the pictures it takes. Pictures come out perfect. I'm selling because I desperately need money right now.

The phone was bought in england originally so dont have any bill or box. Will provide the phone with 8gb card data cable and charger. I can provide a dvd with apps and roms too. *www.erodov.com/forums/images/smilies/tongue.gif

All phone specs here.
HTC TyTN II - Full phone specifications
This is the Htc Kaiser platform and very customisable. I'm currently running Windows Mobile 6.5 Phoenix III custom rom. If you hop over here you can see for yourself what you can do with this phone. *www.erodov.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

*pix.sparky-s.ie/images/l5xt17znzc0ftb71z1no.jpg

Lowballers feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom