For sale GE CUBE 4850 512mb (kolkata buyers prefferred )

Status
Not open for further replies.

satanlives

Journeyman
For sale GE CUBE 4850 512mb open for all free shipping

Well i want to sell off my Ge cube 4850 512mb wich ive purchased locally its about six months old pristine working condition clean the card every week or so ..... kolkata buyers are welcome to come and check the card for themselves. its about 6 months old so another 6months warranty left.
well as for performance its a 4850 so it can pretty much run all new games at max settings infact im playing most of the games (except crysis ofcource :p) at 1920 x 1080 at max settings and it works beautifully ...

now for the main thing price ive got 2 offers if you buy my card for 8,000/- ill give you my saitek game controller wich is just lying there in my cupboard for FREE heres a link to the controller *www.saitek.com/uk/prod/p990.htm

without the gamepad 7,700/-
prices are including shipping for outside buyers

so let me know if anyones intersted.
satan out

Last edited:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
5.5 K with shipping interested.Didint intend to low ball but felt after 6 months of use ,even if you shine the card every week,5.5 is ok especially after March one can have the same new card for 6 K for sure.
Hope no hard feeling but i felt it just.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
5.5 K with shipping interested.Didint intend to low ball but felt after 6 months of use ,even if you shine the card every week,5.5 is ok especially after March one can have the same new card for 6 K for sure.
Hope no hard feeling but i felt it just.

If u not interested to buy this card so don't write any crap on thread :mad:.

RChandan

Broken In
Ok, lowballing isn't good, but think about it logically: Would anyone mind paying 1300/- bucks extra and buying a new 4850 card? I don't think so, although that's just my personal opinion. I sold my PSP (not here) for 6k after only 1 month of usage. But anyways, you have the right to price it however you like, after all, it's your card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom