- For Sale - Galaxy 8600 GT 256mb DDR3

iPhone is best for indian customers ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROCKING7575

Broken In
want to sell 6 months old 8600gt .............

Galaxy GeForce 8600GT 600MHZ 256MB 1.4GHZ DDR3 PCI-E VGA DVI TV Out Video Card ....

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^ ....

all cards from these range onwards comes with S Video(black with 5 or 6 pins) ONLY...... no component... (yellow)

Nikhilcgnr

Broken In
^^ ....

all cards from these range onwards comes with S Video(black with 5 or 6 pins) ONLY...... no component... (yellow)

component video cable usually have three RCA jacks which are color-coded green, blue, and red. They are labeled either Y, B-Y, R-Y, or alternatively Y, Pb, Pr, or Y, Cb, Cr

some 8600 cards have component video out

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^
hmm.... the ones ur referring are all 3rd partys.... none have i seen with a card sold in india... or overseas.... and the component outs are of past in a vid card...S-Video is of far better qlty o/p's thats the reason..

well maybe this one is ur lucky peice...

Nikhilcgnr

Broken In
^^^
hmm.... the ones ur referring are all 3rd partys.... none have i seen with a card sold in india... or overseas.... and the component outs are of past in a vid card...S-Video is of far better qlty o/p's thats the reason..

well maybe this one is ur lucky peice...
s-video, like composite video, was created for standard-definition television in the basic NTSC broadcast format. Both composite and s-video support only interlaced, standard-definition video, now generally referred to as 480i. Progressive scan, and higher resolutions, are not available on composite or s-video connections.

Component video is a color-difference video format which carries the splitting-out of information one step further. Instead of two cables like s-video, component video uses three. These are Y (Luminance again, along with the sync pulses), Pb (Blue minus Luminance), and Pr (Red minus Luminance). Color rendering is a step better than s-video, but what's more significant is that Y/Pb/Pr component video will also support higher resolutions and progressive scan, so if your video is running at 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, (or, for that matter, any other oddball resolution which your source and display devices both support), you can make use of the full capabilities of your equipment.

i have a sparkle 8800 gtx card with component video out

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^ u took that from wikipedia???didnt even had the heart to read it..

dude..please try to do check some info before u purchase something ..its good...u could just googled it...i did and didnt find it...thats why tried to help you make a decision..but no use..

*www.pricebat.ca/Galaxy-GeForce-860...3-PCI-E-VGA-DVI-TV-Out-Video-Card.p_10056587/

or

*www.gfe.com.hk/product_details.asp?id=131

are the types... u see a component???

anyways sorry original seller..me out.... :D

OP
R

ROCKING7575

Broken In
For Sale - Galaxy 8600 GT 256mb DDR3

still for sale...

3000 last price .1 year warranty remaining ...

ant one who have interest .. plz send me ur reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom