Follow Ashton Kutcher on Twitter and get featured on Sims 3!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Ashton Kutcher one of the famous users of twitter challenged CNN for the race of 1 million followers ....

"I find it astonishing that one person can actually have as big of a voice online as what an entire media company can on Twitter," Kutcher said

Larry King host of the Larry King Live ,, asked him for an interview which Kutcher rejected claiming it was a "saga for the Internet," not TV.

Not to be let down King said "Are you kidding? Do you think you can take on an entire network? Do you know how big we are? Do you know what CNN is? Kutcher, you're playing out of your field. You're in another time zone. This ain't gonna work. CNN will bury you!"

EA games recently upped the ante by offering the 1 millionth follower a chance to get featured on Sims 3 and get all the games released by EA for the year 2009 .....

Source:*www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/15/AR2009041502030.html

P.S: After the challenge was announced it is learnt that CNN "acquired" the CNNbrk account on twitter which actually belonged to someone outside the news organisation ...
It is said that the account holder was offered a job as a consultant !!!!!!!

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Yeah. I was watching Larry King live the other day.

Feels odd, 80+ guy talking about twitter and stuff when most of my friends dont know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom