Fly Launches The 'Hummer'

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabret00the

Youngling
Fly, the flagship brand of Meridian Mobile, today launched its most awaited phone, the Hummer. For this purpose, French handset maker ModeLabs has carried over GM's (General Motors) Hummer license to the mobile phone. This design has been styled after the Hummer car and comes in three colors — Yellow, Military camouflage and Black.

*www.tech2.com/media/images/2008/Apr/img_57041_malaikaarorakhan_450x360.jpg​

Also present for the occasion was Malaika Arora Khan, who is the brand ambassador of Fly Phones. "When I came to know about the phone first, my first impression was that the phone is obviously for the males. Having used it, however, I feel quite differently now," she said.

*www.tech2.com/media/images/2008/Apr/img_57051_hummer_450x360.jpg​

The Hummer comes with a 262K color LCD with touch screen, a 2MP camera, 256MB MicroSD card bundled, FM radio and MP3 player. The phone is just one amongst 15 more to be launched in the next quarter itself, as informed by CEO, Rajiv Khanna. "We have plans to get really aggressive in the market, but as of now the strategy calls for streamlining the business channels before we can start work on branding," he said.

The phone will cost Rs. 10,000 in the market and is customized with Hummer paint color.

Source

redhat

Mad and Furious
When was this???

On the 28th, I saw the same Fly Hummer at a shop near VT station, Mumbai...
People who know the area of Fort, it was there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom