Fly in my drink...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hermit

Journeyman
i have seen in news that may universities in US have removed machines of Softdrinks like coke , pepsi .. from campus and student have switched to fresh fruit juices .

to countrol obese .

surdy

Broken In
indian_samosa said:
Pepsi these days suck...I hate the taste of 500ml pets these days.

pets would ofcourse taste ..yuck.... plastic ... sometime do try drinking the softdrink in the pet ...u'll feel better :p

Last edited:

surdy

Broken In
defconfor said:
i often take softdrinks.
but after reading this i conclude by saying that "SABSE BADIYS NIMBUU PAANI".
yo man nimbu paani ,chhaachh , lassi , aam panna rule ...

mediator

Technomancer
indian_samosa said:
Pepsi these days suck...I hate the taste of 500ml pets these days.But when I tried the one which we get at INOX where they pour it from a machine the taste was different HOW COME??

Well I think thats the orginal taste. What we taste in general is after its contamination!

True Geek

Journeyman
Dunno abt Hips, but pics don't lie

*img341.imageshack.us/img341/3641/pepsi014wqqinzwzo6hd.jpg

*img341.imageshack.us/img341/7835/pepsi022qbfiwt8uf.jpg

*img341.imageshack.us/img341/758/pepsi031tl6wz0woo1um.jpg

*img341.imageshack.us/img341/3029/pepsi042ooozneo9h8hg.jpg

True Geek

Journeyman
*img341.imageshack.us/img341/5765/pepsi050iusbb4ni3st.jpg

*img341.imageshack.us/img341/1892/pepsi061dmbuhhcpxx1xg.jpg

*img341.imageshack.us/img341/2894/pepsi070xixfpuvsbs6nf.jpg

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
This just reminds me one funny thing really that was published in the newspaper.
And I quote "If you ate Cadbury chocolate, take a cooldrink(Pepsi) it will solve the
problem!!" The thing hidden is - Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate had an insect wrapped
inside the chocolate, & since Pepsi contains insecticide , it will kill it!!

indian_samosa

No longer here..
Hey truegeek.
Nice find yaar.But I dont think thats the bottling plant of PEPSI.coz i see other branded(local) drinks in there too.I suppose it is a local bottling plant wherein they refurbish empty bottles with pepsi-kinda drink.Could you please share from whihc country are these fotos from ??

indian_samosa

No longer here..
I donot think that these fotos are from india.
Coz if u clearly look at pic #2 there are some bottles with labels written in urdu/arabic??
Perhaps they are from pakistan ...this is just my thoughts I might be wrong here.
PS : it says bangali pepsi blah blah.....on here *www.yumlum.com/categories/Interesting-Stuff/

I dont know if its bengali or bangladeshi ???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom