Fly in my drink...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldip10

In the zone
No no its not a joke....

In a small town in Punjab(or near NCR).. some people had found insects an their cold drinks.. Phhht!! The shop owners are angry(as well as the people)..
See how safe cold drinks are.. Some branded companies are blamed for making drinks in unhygenic conditions..

But hey i think the pesticide which was supposed to be in it killed the poor insect.. :D

Suppose you found an insect.. say a fly in your soft drink.. what would you do..

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Hehe yeah it already looks like cow pee

What about that ooollldd goli soda? :D I havent experienced it but i think it doesnt have lizards and stuff :D unhygenic in a different way...

Kalimark's Bovonto was a good one too, the relaunch failed though. It tasted like black-current instead of cola :p

Best I like = Buttermilk :D

Vyasram

The pWnster
QwertyManiac said:
Water doesnt taste different, so some other drink is necessary too :D Like juices for vital elements, etc... :p

Next up someone is gonna add ur venom :D and reseal it

girish_b

Journeyman
There was a battery in pepsi in here at Kerala. One guy found it inside the pepsi botle soon after he finished the bottle. He was hospitalised because of high stomach pain.

mediator

Technomancer
Abeee it cud be "Hajmola" in the bottle. INSTANT RELIEF!! Yea one day we'll experience "ENO" in a pepsi bottle !! cool huh!

anandk

Distinguished Member
i hardly drink one in a month!

its nothing but sweetened coloured chemical, packaged and advertised to psyche u into believing its a hip drink !!

indian_samosa

No longer here..
Pepsi these days suck...I hate the taste of 500ml pets these days.But when I tried the one which we get at INOX where they pour it from a machine the taste was different HOW COME??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom