Floppy Disk Drive with 7-in-1 Card Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

slugger

Banned
*www.redferret.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/floppydiskdrivewithcardreader.jpg

Floppy Disk Drive with 7–in-1 Card Reader. Weird combination of old and new. A 3.5 inch plug-in floppy disk drive unit complete with a memory card reader installed. So..ah..you can transfer all your ancient floppy borne banking details to your digital camera SD card in a snap. Or something. Um…didn’t they make floppy disks illegal a few years back? Out of sheer embarrassment? £19.99.

• Read and Write major flash memory cards and floppy discs from one 3.5 inch bay! • Smart Media, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Secure Digital, MultiMedia Card, MicroDrive and floppy disc compatible • High speed USB 2.0 interface which is USB 1.0/1.1 compatible • Windows 98 SE/Me/2000/XP compatible

source

Voldy

The Dark lord
Thanks for the news
but why they included outdated technology "a Floppy drive" who wants these piece of crap

OP
slugger

slugger

Banned
i think i can fill up the whole that floppy drive left with this thing...

wen i chucked away my floppy drive 3 yrs back, i had to tape the opening it left behind, to prevent people from trying to put their floppies into my non-existent drive

was the most hilarious first month when it was open with no drive inside :rolleyes:

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
though i wont use floppies, i love floppies :D coz i was using it a lot during my school days. cool device.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
I saw a multiple card reader (24 in one I guess) an year back, which was the size of a floppy drive. Since nobody uses floppy these days, that can be better replacement for it. And it was available at the price of floppy drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom