Flipkart's Digital Music Store "Flyte"

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
^Dont expect that much technical complexity from FK, even if there is a DRM, they are going to count the number of downloads, and may block if it reach certain numbers. for example 6.

jaykant

Broken In
Flipkart is nothing but Indian E-commerce company headquartered situated in Karnataka. It is founded in 2007, It mainly aimed to online book selling but now it has variety of products. Now various services like debit, credit and net banking is provided by FlipKart. Flipkart's upcoming digital music store will called by Flyte.

tkin

Back to school!!
Flipkart is nothing but Indian E-commerce company headquartered situated in Karnataka. It is founded in 2007, It mainly aimed to online book selling but now it has variety of products. Now various services like debit, credit and net banking is provided by FlipKart. Flipkart's upcoming digital music store will called by Flyte.
We know that, all of us do...... :blink:

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Re: Flipkart's Digital Music Store "Flyte"

All I Know That they Count the No of Songs Downloaded Completely or Not... Like if its 90 % Downloaded then it shows not downloaded Yet.. I purchased Previously and Copied it to many devices ... I think its DRM free !!!

We know that, all of us do...... :blink:

Right Off the Assembly Line

tkin

Back to school!!

All I Know That they Count the No of Songs Downloaded Completely or Not... Like if its 90 % Downloaded then it shows not downloaded Yet.. I purchased Previously and Copied it to many devices ... I think its DRM free !!!

Right Off the Assembly Line
Not exactly DRM, but I wonder how they keep track of the devices that's all.

Ayuclack

*qwich.in

Its Like iTunes may Be !!!... Your Song Forever !!

They Have A 4 Times Download Limit Per Song !!!

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl

Never Say Never The Remixes: Justin Bieber - Download Albums Online in India Only at Flyte - Flipkart.com

Phree ! Enjoy !!

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl

If you have downloaded the FKDM file you could still download(even its not in your mp3 library) ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom