Flipkart Marketplace: Good or bad?

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Well , I was quoting what I keep coming across everyday on some forums. I have personally never purchased anything from Ebay, those posts give me a hard time. :p
But does ebay has anything to protect the buyer , anything that's really effective. ??

well there's paisapay, its like paypal, protects the buyer and refunds amount if fault is on the seller. but I've never had any issues, and I've bought loads from eBay. most sellers with a 95% and above feedback are reliable

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Yeah I saw something similar in Infibeam but I guess its closed now as I am not seeing those options anymore.

It is still there. Open the item page. You will find other sellers listed at the bottom. It works exactly like Amazon's marketplace.

Flash

Lost in speed
eBay's good if you're careful and buy from reliable sellers, you can get better deals and more products than flipkart anyday. IMO becoming like eBay/Amazon (including 3rd party sellers) is the only way an eRetailer can expand...

Very true. I had done almost 5-7 purchases via eBay.
Never had any problem.

Since Flipkart marketplace will be monitored by flipkart, one don't have to worry about the product.
Because, flipkart don't want to ruin their hard-earned positive status, just by letting in the faulty/fraud sellers.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
this is great move but FK have to be careful about the sellers, products and most importantly their 30 days Guarantee ! ;-)

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
as of now only one problem remains, of which i have spoken with them & they said they are working on it

They provide free shipping with total purchase of Rs.500 or more
but what happens when one person buys a item worth Rs.425 from seller "X" & another item worth Rs. 300 from seller "Y" . Then both these seller charge for "shipping".

So in practice inspite of the person purchasing Rs. 725 (which is greater that Rs. 500) s/he has to pay Rs.725+ 2xshipping

tkin

Back to school!!
As long as we get the superfast delivery, 30 day replacement and impressive customer service, I have nothing to complain about.

Top Bottom