Flipkart goofs up, delivers Xolo Q900s instead of Xolo Win Q900s

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
India's most popular e-commerce website, Flipkart is said to have delivered Android running handsets to customers who had ordered the Windows Phone 8.1 running Xolo Q900

A bunch of customers who had ordered the newly announced Xolo Win Q900S Windows Phone smartphone from the popular online shopping portal Flipkart have reportedly received the Android version of the smartphone instead. This error has probably happened as Xolo has an Android running smartphone with a similar name, Q900S while the WP running smartphone is named as the Win Q900S.

Source : Flipkart goofs up, delivers Xolo Q900s instead of Xolo Win Q900s | Digit.in

Shame on Flipkart!!!:-x

sushovan

In the zone
The rate at which Flipkart is failing repeatedly it wont be long before we see jokes on Flipkart replacing Rajnikanth,Alia bhatt etc.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

^Question of support is not an issue,but question of SERVICE is.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
mistakes happen.. making mistakes is an integral part of being human..

and this is the main problem with consumers.. no praise for millions of satisfied customers.
a few customers get the wrong product, and everyone goes insane. :|

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

and this is the main problem with consumers.. no praise for millions of satisfied customers.
I agree to disagree with you [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION].

Mistakes do happen by everybody in all parts and parcel of life.
Flipkart being the de facto No. 1 online shopping site,should be careful by making mistake for a few consumers/customers. Even admitting the mistake being done,where is any regret or apology statement from Flipkart? Nothing.
What about the damage control exercise for the victimised customers? Every customer affected has already PAID the worth. Is there any replacement event taking place immediately?

These are the questions,which Flipkart should be very careful about.

tkin

Back to school!!

Let me help you out:

*i.imgur.com/KrJgexH.jpg

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
wasnt xolo also partly wrong in this(not saying lfipkart is correct) but its better to keep separate names
im suprised flipkart missed something like this though

ithehappy

Human Spambot
yes, shame on Flipkart. :mad:

Never gonna buy anything from Flipkart ever again. :mad:
Really? And buy from where Snapdeal? Those half fake half late *******s, or eBay, which is good as long as you stay with authentic sellers? Given the current situation of online retailers in this country, Flipkart is like a God to me. Yes, they might have ****ed up with this Xiaomi case, but show me an online site who ships a product in less than 48 hours (without one day shipping) then I will agree. Bashing Flipkart here is something like making fun of Romania's internet speeds (or whatever country that is that guy usually comes from and shows off his speed in that speedtest result topic).

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

^Purchased XOLO Q600s, Transcend 32GB microSDHC card from Snapdeal, no issues till whatsoever.

I also ordered and prepaid for an Advik wireless keyboard-mouse combo,but Snapdeal kept me waiting for nearly 2 weeks and informed me that the product is out of stock. I contacted their customer care for refund,and believe me all,the refund was credited the very next day to my Bank A/c.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well that's good to know. And what courier did they use?

Flipkart took 5 days to refund, at least that was the case for me, in case anyone wants to know.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

^It was Blue Dart,and I went for COD system.
The young guy(from Blue Dart),sat on the chair counted the notes(cash) carefully and then handed over me the package with subsequent signing.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Let me help you out:

*i.imgur.com/KrJgexH.jpg

yes.. thank you ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I agree to disagree with you [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION].

Mistakes do happen by everybody in all parts and parcel of life.
Flipkart being the de facto No. 1 online shopping site,should be careful by making mistake for a few consumers/customers. Even admitting the mistake being done,where is any regret or apology statement from Flipkart? Nothing.
What about the damage control exercise for the victimised customers? Every customer affected has already PAID the worth. Is there any replacement event taking place immediately?

These are the questions,which Flipkart should be very careful about.

i work in support, with only about a 1000 clients. and mail volume is huge and everynow and then we miss a few mails.
FK's support handles millions of customers, so its only natural that they miss a few mails, or screw up at some point of time. there is no need to bash anybody.

and i do remember reading sometime back that a customer got a higher model of some device that he ordered. i never saw people or the customer complaining.. :)

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

^ I myself being a loyal customer of Flipkart,who had bought 2 Tablets,Canon PIXMA MG2570 all-in-one printer,RAM modules,32GB microSDHC card,TP-Link ADSL2+ modem,etc. some other devices, never follow such lame & dame excuses. What if we were amongst those unfortunate folks [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION]?
I know the mental agony and pain,which I had suffered for the whole of 2012 on the Datawind's Ubislate 7 tablet fiasco. It was at the end of the year,that I got back my refund,that too with the help of Akosha .

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Really? And buy from where Snapdeal? Those half fake half late *******s, or eBay, which is good as long as you stay with authentic sellers? Given the current situation of online retailers in this country, Flipkart is like a God to me. Yes, they might have ****ed up with this Xiaomi case, but show me an online site who ships a product in less than 48 hours (without one day shipping) then I will agree. Bashing Flipkart here is something like making fun of Romania's internet speeds (or whatever country that is that guy usually comes from and shows off his speed in that speedtest result topic).
I should have added sarcasm tags. :p

I ordered something from Flipkart after 30 mins of that post. lool.

*i.imgur.com/pO475ty.png

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

I should have added sarcasm tags. :p

I ordered something from Flipkart after 30 mins of that post. lool.

ha...ha...

Flipkart should not shed their responsibility towards customers,whatever goods the customer buy.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
No matter what, the only E-commerce site in India I trust is Flipkart and to some extent amazon.Ordered some window cleaner for my car from snapdeal the cleaner came without a nozel :| and the sponge came out in 2 uses

Top Bottom