flexible keyboard?

RON28

Cyborg Agent
as i need a keyboard for my new pc, i was thinking about getting a flexible keyboard :D i mean those who own it, please tell how are they, better than a standard keyboard?
i really hate that dust which accumulates between keys, so is there any standard chicklet keyboard for PCs as well? or buying a flexible is good? :D

NEW USB 2.0 washable flexible keyboard for PC/Laptop | eBay

how is this one?

Last edited:
OP
RON28

RON28

Cyborg Agent
^^can you gimme the link please? how is it? any problems till today? is it washable?

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
I dont have the link...search on Enter's website..it works well...doesnt make noise while typing etc...didnt face any problems yet...washabl

I dont have the link...search on Enter's website..it works well...doesnt make noise while typing etc...didnt face any problems yet...washable in the sense, u can wipe it with colin or wet cloth..easy to clean...

aroraanant

Explorer
Its too costly.
It is available in local market easily for 150-200 bucks only.
And they are just fine, good for carrying and yes they are water proof too.

vipul619

whodiswhodat
I bought myself this one.
Flexible KB

And IMO, i cant really say whether i wasted my money or not.
Its really fun to use, you know fold n stuff, also has many shortcut keys (play, pause, stop, previous, fwd, calculator, refresh etc..)
But the keys are really hard to use, maybe they will get time to settle but as of now i dont really enjoy typing on it.
Though it serves my purpose of saving the laptop's keyboard from damage, i.e. its fine for gaming.. :D

Top Bottom