stoned mario
please i need to flash my 5800xm

please gimme the links to dwnld necessary sftwares and firmware pack

please

my phone is really fukd up!:-|

sujoyp

Grand Master
which version r u using...

Download Nokia software updater from nokia site and update ur mobile...

or u can try formatting ur mobile

OP
arshadmajeed

arshadmajeed

stoned mario
@sujyop-the thing is that i hd a bigger problems before like my files in my phone used to get corrupted and could not be read on phone or pc i solved d problem by uupdating it frm nokia priority where they changed my firmware to an indian version i gt this frm KSA,so i couldnt fix it even wen i updtd it myself,...bt d problem is dat i ju have 12 mb space left in my phone memory,i cant acces or delete the files,te space is occupied

--------------

so i need to flash

HELP!!

You need this..
*neerajvohra.blogspot.com/2010/05/nokia-5800-v40-hack-by-pnht.html

I posted it long time back when v40 is needed..flash ur firmware and update v40, then use nsu to update to v50.

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
@arshadmajeed

why don't you flash your cell through the nokia ovi suite..... i brough my new nokia 5230(which has almost same specs as that of your 5800) day before yesterday and flashed it via ovi suite.... it took only 5mins and just a few flashes of screen and a restart.... but just keep in mind that while flashing :-

*your pc should not close
*your cell shouldn't disconnect from your pc
*your net shouldn't disconnect

in short, nothing should intervene to stop the flashing process and disturb it in between....

OP
arshadmajeed

arshadmajeed

stoned mario
@gaurav-dood bt even den i hav abt 50 mb of space occupied with files i cant read or delete,so since phone memory is occupied so mch ,i thot d best way is to clear dat off and then get a firmware and den update it normally

and my phone is giving me troubles lately,i cant change msg memory to card,and y phnbuk is nt reading sim nos. and my nu songs are nt getting sanned

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
I flashed my cousin using wi-fi.. it was super easy..

Dial #0000#
Then check for updates.
If it says update available then download it.
It will install automatically

@gaurav-dood bt even den i hav abt 50 mb of space occupied with files i cant read or delete,so since phone memory is occupied so mch ,i thot d best way is to clear dat off and then get a firmware and den update it normally

and my phone is giving me troubles lately,i cant change msg memory to card,and y phnbuk is nt reading sim nos. and my nu songs are nt getting sanned

I know flashing can be risky..what I would suggest..format memory card..update your firmware..then format phone memory by hardreset. I think this gonna clear up your phone memory. Have u tried this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom