flashgot equalent for firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

outlaw

De@d
i've been using firefox for sometime now....

but i wud like to shift to opera..

so i wanna if there's an addon like flashgot for opera which integrates the download manager with the browser

so that i can simply right click on any link on the page... and download it using "free download manager"

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
jugnu_009 said:
opera has built in download manager, no need to install separate plugin

Yes. And also an inbuilt torrent client. The only browser to have it. But the d/l manger doesn't fully utilize the bandwidth on offer.

outlaw said:
so i wanna if there's an addon like flashgot for opera which integrates the download manager with the browser

so that i can simply right click on any link on the page... and download it using "free download manager"

Well, AFAIK, Opera doesn't have a Flashgot equivalent. In fact Opera isn't very popular when it comes to plugins since most of those addon functionalities are already built-in.

OP
outlaw

outlaw

De@d
i shifted to "IDM" INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER"

it supports all the browsers.. the integration works really well... and the speed has also improved.... [ b4 i used to get 120 - 140 kBps on rapidshare now its 210 - 230 ] ...

IDM is the best downlaod manager i've used....

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^^He must be using 2Mbps connection. My friend also gets around 200 and he is using 2Mbps connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom