Flash Lite 3 For N95 8gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohitgiri

Journeyman
friends i want to download flash lite 3 in my n95 8gb. although it is avail in latest service pack(firmware version). but i m not intrested to download it coz of its 107 mb size. plz suggest me alternate
regds

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Get the latest firmware. Nothing like it man. Improves upon Demad Paging, adds complete youtube support.
Would be worth it even if you have to pay something for getting access to the internet connection for an hour or two so that you can update.
There is a Developer's Edition FL3 file out somewhere, but i recommend you update your firmware.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
yeah man update the firmware.the latest firmware is a gr8 improvement over the prev versions and has lots of changes.if ur on broadband d/l the firmware wont even take 1hr.

but if u still want Flash Lite 3 then d/l it from Adobe.

Last edited:

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
If you still dont want to update the firmware but only install FL3, download it from here - *www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=labs_flashlite3

magneticme200

In the zone
tell me guys...i have a n95 8gb...
if i update my firmware, will all the data frm my phone memory and 'other memory(8gb drive internal) be deleted???
wen i backup my data using the nokia pc suite/../..it gives me an option of choosing between
backup only phone
backup phone and mem card

my other question is...that in the phones which have mem card its fine...bt here that my mem is internal only...will my 8gb mem be treated as phone mem only or it ll treat it as mem card memory??

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
tell me guys...i have a n95 8gb...
if i update my firmware, will all the data frm my phone memory and 'other memory(8gb drive internal) be deleted???
wen i backup my data using the nokia pc suite/../..it gives me an option of choosing between
backup only phone
backup phone and mem card

my other question is...that in the phones which have mem card its fine...bt here that my mem is internal only...will my 8gb mem be treated as phone mem only or it ll treat it as mem card memory??

only contents of phone memory will be deleted when u upgrade ur firmware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom