rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Could watch only half of Flash yesterday.

Flash vs. Grodd was good. This series is doing a really good job of turning comic to screen.

- - - Updated - - -

*comicbook.com/2015/05/06/the-flash-deleted-scene-solves-big-mystery/

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
The only thing I do not really like in this series is they are making it to fast phased :/ Slow it down a bit.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
He's the fastest man on the earth. :lol:

Haha.That's not what I meant, instead of rushing into the finale, they should have slowed things down a bit,made each meta human extended over 2 ep's, made a few people's role a bit more "Important" than just like the normal masala.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I have a question regarding S02E23 (finale)

When ARGUS were planning to nuke the complete city using drones, how come their control centre was itself in the Starling city ? Lyla and Dig went there to stop Amanda Waller, and the place was none like a bunker or anything near to that.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
I don't know how you people hate Arrow...but Character development is lot better in Arrow.. Flash is great but too comic ish ....Really liked the last seconds of "I am Oliver Queen" promo

A

amit.tiger12

^ well said...

- - - Updated - - -

Arrow - My Name is Oliver Queen Extended Trailer

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Does nobody care timeline being messed up?? How are they gonna explain Oliver's Appearance in flash?? Did he take a vacation from Ra's ??

Flash

Lost in speed
Does nobody care timeline being messed up?? How are they gonna explain Oliver's Appearance in flash?? Did he take a vacation from Ra's ??
Havent you noticed Flash's appearance in Arrow's "My name is Oliver Queen"? Also Haven't you watched last episode of Arrow?

Top Bottom