OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
At last watched Flash And Arrow latest episodes. Arrow was good but flash was even better. Now I have a question.

Barry allen tells the group about Cisco having dream may not be dream . But in the time jumping episode he didn't knew about cisco dying because he never let Caitlin finish the sentence. So how did he figure it out, that wells tried killing him??

Well, I think you need a re-watch:
Barry never knew that Cisco was killed in the original timeline. It's Cisco who tell himself that he is having this weird dreams. And it's when Barry confirms his suspicion of Wells truly the reverse flash.

Episode 20 have been the turning point for The Flash. It's the showtime now!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Ok, I've question,

Lucid dream concept was good. Its good if we agree to ignore the main thing.

For time travel, actions you did and actions you did not creates two different dimensions. That's what the "Grandfather Paradox" tells.
So in one dimension Cisco is dead and in another Cisco is alive.

How can he dream what happened to him in another dimension?

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Btw, today I learned that the voice of Gideon is done by Morena Baccarin. Who's she?

*iv1.lisimg.com/image/3928945/600full-my-profile.jpg

Inara from Firefly!! :shock:

And she's also in Gotham and upcoming movie Deadpool! o_O Say waht!!!

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
^^ Well to add confusion more, I still have more questions. Why only cisco remembers the other time line?? Caitlin, Joe, Captain Singh, Iris were all affected by the other time line, yet only cisco remembers those memories.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Ok, I've question,

Lucid dream concept was good. Its good if we agree to ignore the main thing.

For time travel, actions you did and actions you did not creates two different dimensions. That's what the "Grandfather Paradox" tells.
So in one dimension Cisco is dead and in another Cisco is alive.

How can he dream what happened to him in another dimension?

Well, I am not looking at a science documentary in this series, so a lot of things are sure plot holes.

Lucid dream is one of them. Also if you do think that you 'can' get dreams about things happened to you in different time line, then how come the idea that, Wells could also dream about the alternate timeline, didn't occur to anyone's mind?

Also, another plot hole, and which is even bigger one is:
Reverse Flash (RF) beating Wells in the episode, "The Man in the Yellow Suit". Even if they tried to explain it with "RF can go so fast as to create his replica", it can't really explain how he got 'himself' to beat up, from being Wells, to dressing up in Yellow suit, to again beating him up. (Btw, Holograms is by definition not real. So how can a hologram, 'beat'?) Also later when the injured Wells is taken outside and being treated by Caitlin, he was also fighting the armed man in Yellow suit? How can a hologram effing fight? This is surely a plot hole.

Looks like the writer didn't thought through in advance. Well, it's something you have to live with in this series.

Just as the Pilot episode began by saying, "You need to believe in the impossible".

Flash

Lost in speed
I will reply once i watch Arrow/Flash tomorrow. *img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/foregiven/Superhero%20Smilies/theflash2.gif

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So, the latest episode of Arrow (S03E21), I didn't get this seemingly very important thing:

Al-Sa-Him (Oliver) draws out the sword, fights with Diggle, and supposedly kills him. But in the next scene he's at dinner discussing about how the incident went on. But how does he survive? What is happening here? Did I miss something obvious? Was that Oliver's dream?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
So, the latest episode of Arrow (S03E21), I didn't get this seemingly very important thing:

Al-Sa-Him (Oliver) draws out the sword, fights with Diggle, and supposedly kills him. But in the next scene he's at dinner discussing about how the incident went on. But how does he survive? What is happening here? Did I miss something obvious? Was that Oliver's dream?

He was hallucinating, effect of an ancient herb Ra's used on him. Probably some weed from nanda parbat :p

Flash

Lost in speed

Because the one who died there is not Diggle. It's the drug which twisted the Oliver's mind to see some captive as Diggle.

Ra's said:
You've been exposed to a rare herb centuries old. It causes one's conscience to come to the forefront of their mind, so it is the only thing that they see. The herb's effect is different for everyone. Some people see family and loved ones. Others encounter trusted friends or teachers. Who did you see?

He's not Digglistic..

*i.imgur.com/JW9RGTH.jpg

Nerevarine

Incarnate
All black guys look alike

rekt..
well seriously, if you look at 2 faces upside down, or even from an angle ..it distorts their appearance

Flash

Lost in speed
Also, another plot hole, and which is even bigger one is:
Reverse Flash (RF) beating Wells in the episode, "The Man in the Yellow Suit". Even if they tried to explain it with "RF can go so fast as to create his replica", it can't really explain how he got 'himself' to beat up, from being Wells, to dressing up in Yellow suit, to again beating him up. (Btw, Holograms is by definition not real. So how can a hologram, 'beat'?) Also later when the injured Wells is taken outside and being treated by Caitlin, he was also fighting the armed man in Yellow suit? How can a hologram effing fight? This is surely a plot hole.
In comics, Barry Allen switched between his civilian suit and Flash suit back and forth so fast that, for a casual observer it will appear as Barry Allen and Flash were two different persons. That's how he concealed his identity there. But the series for ratings, may go flexible wherever.

My assumption is - RF's hologram was initially in the chamber and the Wells was asking the questions from his wheelchair. Next moment, we see RF grabbed Wells and was beating him to a pulp. RF may've programmed the chamber like this. Upto to the dialogue "some would say i'm reverse", it's the RF's hologram, later that it's wells. Wells quicked changed into his RF suit and was hitting the Wells's hologram to give an appearance like they were two different persons. Once RF stepped out of the chamber to disable cops, it was Wells's hologram body which was lying on the floor. RF then had a street fight with Flash, only to be saved by Firestorm and escapes. By this time, Wells would've gone back to S.T.A.R. labs again in his civilian wheelchair.

- - - Updated - - -

All black guys look alike

rekt..
well seriously, if you look at 2 faces upside down, or even from an angle ..it distorts their appearance
Anyone would say that, that picture is not Diggle. I suggest you to have a deep look again.

Inceptionist

Journeyman
You guys should checkout these synopsis comics. theawesomebla been doing these for the last two months.

multi: search results

Top Bottom