First name Last name prob??

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Hey guys i suddenly noticed this happening....even though in my contacts,it is set to first name last surname....which is the setting in the contacts...my message is receiving first surname last name....how is this happening??my phone is nokia n82...is there any settings i need to change??Pls help..its rather annoying...

edit:-it seems to be occurring only with new contacts i added in my phone..whats wrong??

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
It is now Indian format. In Western Countries they write surname first and since the Operating system of N82 was made in Europe somewhere it is like this.

Nothing to be worried :)

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
erm...it was fine sometime back...the first name was coming before..its just in new contacts i have added...the names have reversed meaning surnames coming first...

I looked for the settings in contacts..its fine..because my old contacts smses are still coming normal as in first name first...this is a prob specific with new contacts i have added...

Krow

Crowman
Just check if your newer contacts are stored in sim memory or phone memory. And compare those to older ones. If both are same then ignore my posts.

rajsujayks

CSE Freak!
This happened to me also in the Nokia 6681... But I can give an additional info: It started occurring ONLY after I flashed the firmware here in a service center.. There was no particular reason for flashing, I just wanted to clean out all the junk..! But after that, this niggle came up...
@Ronnie11 : Did you do anything like that..?

Top Bottom