firmware upgrade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MambaXL

Broken In
hi there.

how can i update the firmware of Huawei SmartAX MT882 , i googled it , and found that it can be done via tftp, I want to know how to do it . also i have downloaded the firmware(s) as they were posted on digit forum. But they dont seem to work. the files are in .bin format and when i rename it to xDSL , they dont work as well.

i dont know how to have a firmware upgrade via tftp , but when i do it via using Huawei webpage , it says , Invalid Upgrade File !!.

Please help me , i have upgraded the firmware once ( via the webpage ) but accidentally i have used the files for MT880 , now my model number has changed to MT880 . please help me to revert back to my MT882.

I will be thankful to you ever , digit forum is my last option . please help me.

please also notify me , if i have posted it in the wrong section of the forum.

thnx

PrinceHeart

In the zone
The last firmware upgrade for Huawei SmartAX MT882 is V200R001C01B021SP03 Jun 20 2005 (Doesn't work with Win Vista).

If you want to revert to this one - download it from *www.sendspace.com/file/dx0wrp
If the *.bin file doesn't help, rename it to *.xdsl.

Hope this works.
Cheerz

avhsprao

Right off the assembly line
You will find a falshing tool at www.unpackstudio.com it is for flashing Huawei EC 325. You will also find some information on the AT Commands of the device... hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom