firefox version which one is current ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkmkmk

In the zone
as per mozilla org,,,,1.5.0.2 is current,,,,

as per filehippo,,,,,,,1.5.0.3 is current,,,,,

as per softpedia,,,,,1.5.0.4 is current,,,,,,,,

which one is stable and current,,,,,,........

*www.mozilla.com/firefox/

*filehippo.com/download_firefox/

*www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Browsers/Mozilla-Firefox-Final.shtml

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
FF 1.5.0.3 released but not updated by download sites.

download.com still showing 1.5.0.2
doesnt it ever update!!!

janitha

Wise Old Owl
saurabh.sauron said:
FF 1.5.0.3 released but not updated by download sites.

download.com still showing 1.5.0.2
doesnt it ever update!!!

Simply click Help->Check for Updates in Firefox itself.

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
@janitha.
i meant that download sites do not usually keep tabs on updated versions of softwares. download.com doesnt even bother to keep updated software...

janitha

Wise Old Owl
saurabh.sauron said:
@janitha.
i meant that download sites do not usually keep tabs on updated versions of softwares. download.com doesnt even bother to keep updated software...

I wonder why you should bother about other download sites when you can very easily update from FF site itself, which in all probobility will be safer also.

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
My idea is, get any version (even 1.5)...and then run the browser...it will automatically update to the latest version.
As for FF2a1, nothing special except the PLACES tab....better bookmarking it seems :rolleyes:
But it is better to use 1.5 series, coz the extensions might have a compatibility issue with v 2a1

Raiden Bee

Broken In
Well the latest stable release is 1.5.0.3 ( i updated today)
The latesst beta is Deer Park but it is unstable.....and only for beta testers and not end-users like us.

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
janitha said:
I wonder why you should bother about other download sites when you can very easily update from FF site itself, which in all probobility will be safer also.
if u want to install ff for the first time, u might not be able to get the latest version on downlaod sites.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
saurabh.sauron said:
if u want to install ff for the first time, u might not be able to get the latest version on downlaod sites.

True, but you were were asking about updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom