Firefox download manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

taken

Journeyman
hi,

can anyone give idea on getting third party download manager incorporated in firefox as its inbuilt DM just isn't satisfactory. i had used getright in IE and found it satisfacotory with multi treading downloads.

if so, may pls guide me to the site addr

regs
taken

jay4u

In the zone
Use flashgot plugin . . .

Download flashgot plugin from mozilla website. U will find it under extensions under firefoz.

Then use any of the supported download managers. As far as my opinion is concern use FREE DOWNLOAD MANAGER. Its free and works great.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
Most of the download managers have Integrated support for Mozilla Firefox. Check out their options. FlashGot Plugin can also help..................

More Info on each download managers given in the page below
*plugindoc.mozdev.org/windows4.html

mario_pant

In the zone
hey... just get flashGot from getfirefox.com under the extensions section :
*addons.update.mozilla.org/extensions/?os=nt&application=firefox
then download MassDownloader or any other download manger... MassDownloader is the best.... and then maybe we can talk a bit about the registration of tri version via PM... he he he

Yeh Dude! Mass downloader rocks, gives great speed to your downloads, but beware, while its workin, you can surf the net! it uses 10 threads by default per download and takes up all the bandwith, but hey, its nessesary to download real fast.

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
Believe me..
But StarDownloader is THE BEST!!!!

It has even been rated by BBC ClinckOnline as the best!!!

And the best there is that it is also available for free!!!

And it easily integrates into FF by one small plugin which prompts to be installed on First Run... :lol:

Cheers!!!

] K8)8)L [

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom