Firefox 3 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

120i

Broken In
Hi,
I only recently upgraded to FF 3 now the problem is that When i search images in google, some of the thubmnails don't display at all, even after several refresh the thumnails won't show up, never had this problem in FF 2x. I've downloaded FF 3x serval times and have the latest version. The problem is only in FF 3 and not in FF 2. What do i do should i go back to FF 2 ?

red_devil

Back!
have u blocked any site using adblock??

chances are that u may have created a filter for some site like photobucket or something

OP

120i

Broken In
Maybe some plug-in problem... Do you have Adobe Flash Player for your FF installed?

I have latest version of Adobe Flash for FF

have u blocked any site using adblock??

I don't have any addons installed for FF.

I have posted a image of the problem.

*img510.imageshack.us/img510/4232/qqqbk0.th.jpg

I just found out that the problems is also on my friends pc , but he does't seem to care and say it's a website problem.

Update : Ok i tested it on Vmware also and the problem happens with only FF3. So FF3 is not ready yet ?

Last edited:

damked

Broken In
I don't see any problem with firefox 3.0.5 on Win XP SP3.
The photos which were missing from your search are visible. So its not a firefox problem.
[url=*img253.imageshack.us/my.php?image=59533273jr4.jpg][img=*img253.imageshack.us/img253/9246/59533273jr4.th.jpg][/URL]

OP

120i

Broken In
Hi guys , i found the problem is related to antivirus Nod32 v3 , after i uninstalled it the images are displaying correctly. Any ideas why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom