Firefox 3.0.1 security and stability update now available for download

Status
Not open for further replies.

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Firefox 3.0.1,the first update to newly released Firefox 3 is here.
What’s New in Firefox 3.0.1

Firefox 3.0.1 fixed several issues found in Firefox 3.

• Fixed several security issues.
  • Fixed several stability issues.
  • Fixed an issue where the phishing and malware database did not update on first launch.
  • Under certain circumstances, Firefox 3.0 did not properly save the SSL certificate exceptions list.
  • Updated the internal Public Suffix list.
  • In certain cases, installing Firefox 2 in the same directory in which Firefox 3 has been installed resulted in Firefox 2 being unstable. This issue was fixed as part of Firefox 2.0.0.15.
  • Fixed an issue where, when printing a selected region of content from the middle of a page, some of the output was missing (bug 433373).
  • Fixed a Linux issues where, for users on a PPP connection (dialup or DSL) Firefox always started in "Offline" mode (bug 424626).
Download it from here :

Windows (en-US) : *download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-3.0.1&os=win&lang=en-US

Linux (en-US) : *download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-3.0.1&os=linux&lang=en-US

Mac OS X (en-US) : *download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-3.0.1&os=osx&lang=en-US

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
I uninstalled FF3 this morning only.....it crashed like 10 times in day.

Wasnt really worth it, since i there wasnt any any major changes which were to my benefit from FF2

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
^Thats not the problem with ff3 its due to kaspersky av u r using,FF3 loads pages much faster now than ff2 i have checked the loading time with several websites.

To solve ur problem do this
*www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/2008/...ng-problem-caused-by-kaspersky-2009-products/

narangz

Web developer
I uninstalled FF3 this morning only.....it crashed like 10 times in day.

Wasnt really worth it, since i there wasnt any any major changes which were to my benefit from FF2

If you are interested in comparison between the browsers:

*techiesrealm.com/blog/2008/06/browsers-shootout/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom